•01•

It was early in the morning. The rest of the pack was huddled down. Deep slumber consuming them. All but one Alpha and Omega. One extremely pissed off while the other laid lazily next to them.

"Hey, move over a little. Nobody is awake so there is no reason to sleep so close." Keith rolls his eyes at Lance's whiny request.

"Yeah, but they will be in the morning. Would you just shut up and sleep?" Huffing defeatedly, lance slumps down next to Keith on his side. Fur ruffled from anger.

Not even five minutes later Lance's steady breathing could be heard. Keith sighing a breathe of relief. Lifting his head up he perks his ears straight up. Looking down at the sleeping pup. Well, lance sure acted like a Pup.

His eyes closed tightly shut, breathing steadily, it was calming. Creating a sort of serenity. 

Huffing quietly, Keith lightly snuggles up to lance. If he was awake he'd surely shove him away saying things like 'What the hell are you doing?' Just thinking about it makes Keith scrunch up his nose. This was basically torture for him.

Keith fancied Lance since they were little. Little being about 14. At first they were mortal enemies. Undying loathing every single day. Bickering and fighting every second they could. The only person who's changed is Keith. Lance on the other hand. He still despised Keith all the same.

Not as much. But it wasn't what as much he'd like. Yet, they coincide together as a pack. As wolves. Wether they accepted it or not, they needed each other to survive. As much as Lance is much bigger than the average Omega, his slow thinking skills and ego don't work well with him.

Keith may be an acceptable sized Alpha and a quick thinker but his short temper won't keep him safe. Both of them are required for survival.

-

The sun rose brightly shining upon the packs resting place. One by one they all arose from their slumber. Alphas giving the omegas light puppy licks on the face. Nudging then lightly as to say "Time to wake."

Almost everyone was awake and energetic. Almost everyone. Lance was dead asleep. Keith thinking of how to wake him. If he licked him awake lance would probably bite his tongue off.

Fuck it. The more Keith stalled the more strange they would look. Leaning down he lightly licks the side of Lance's face. Lance squirming a little. Turning onto his back lifting up his paws to rub the sleepy eyes he had.

Sluggishly lance opens his eyes looking up at Keith who's tongue was lazily hanging out. Almost immediately he put two and two together jumping up.

"Woah, Keith! What the hell?! Couldn't you just have nudged me awake or something??" Sitting down Keith lightly cleans his coat intentionally ignoring Lance's question. Standing up he heads toward the others.

"Nobody likes an asshole in the morning. Come on, time for the alphas morning hunt. You have to go with the other omegas." Trotting off lance grumbles following behind him.

Keith and the other Alphas were off on a hunt while the omegas stayed back. Talking amongst themselves. Well, all the alphas aside from two. Pidge and Hunk.

Pidge was a strange case. Being the only Alpha to not be pared with another. They seemed to not have a mate. Or, not want one. Either way Shiro, the pack leader, has decided Pidge would stay back to watch the Omegas. They're small like every other Omega maybe even a little smaller but, with their agility and quick thinking the packs omegas trust them well. They have an almost Strawberry Blonde fur coat with a white under side along with a fade on their snout, paws, and the very top of their tail. Not a second passes under Pidge's watch that they don't feel safe.