Introduction

Ok so this will basically just be the description again and an actual chapter will be out as soon as I can finish it. Anyways yeah in case you didn't read it-

THIS FANFIC WILL CONTAIN SMUT & SWEARING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

-

"You have got to be shitting me." Keith didn't- no couldn't believe it. Lance Fucking McClain is standing in front of him. Just as shocked.

"No, this- this HAS to be a mistake. You can't be- It just." Lance paced back and forth murmuring swears to himself. Flicking his head up he looked Keith straight in his eyes.

"THIS, is NOT happening. There has to be a mixup. This here. Makes zero god damn sense."

"I don't exactly think you can fucking mixup 'Fate'." Lance just glared angrily- no pissed would be a better choice of words.

"Fuck off you never believed in fate don't act like you do now." Keith never did believe in fate. But he can't argue with scent. The nose doesn't lie. Especially on a wolf.

Also. Keith was a desperate bitch. Never admitting this out loud, he was ready to meet his partner.

"I'm going to talk to Alpha. Fuck this." Keith, one step ahead, jumps in front of lance blocking off his path.

"Keith. Move."

"Make me." Growling lance lunges toward Keith. With quick thinking he dodges Lance's advances a second sooner pinning lance to the ground. His paw firmly pressed on the back of Lance's neck.

"Get off Keith! You weigh a ton get off!" Tightening his grip on lances flesh almost digging his nails in he says with a low growl.

"We are going to act like fucking mates wether you 'want' to or not. You're merely the omega after all. Now be a good boy." Lance, eventually, reluctantly agreed. They could handle being fake mates right? ....Right? Well it might be harder when one side as real feelings meanwhile the other only feels one thing.

Absolute resentment to their Alpha.