1. DramaQueen

So welcome back! To my second story. I hope you enjoy it. Any suggestions are welcome but please dont be harsh.

Enjoy Reading :)
____________________________________

Vaish POV:

"All the world is a stage,
All men and women are merely players..."

So here I am playing my part in this world or in other words blessing the world with my presence. You see the world will be so boring without me. I am the light of this world. The sunshine of any place.

People around me are so dull. I mean all my best friends are doctors. Certified nerds! All they do is bury their boring faces in even more boring books. Like really? Their idea of entertainment is sitting in a cozy coffee shop and discuss their cases! See how boring they are? Don't you think that they are blessed because of my presence in their lives?

Well I am the Vaishali Khanna. One and only daughter of my parents Mr. Vishal and Mrs. Smita Khanna. I unfortunately also have a younger brother Samay whose sole purpose is to make my life living hell. Being the generous good soul I am, I return his favour with interest.

Currently I am on my mission no 911 or 913. #missionwakingupsleepyhead.
I am slowly approaching towards my target's bed and now I am going to dump this buckets full of chilled water on him and blah...mission will be accomplished .One...two...three...

"Wake up idiot!" I said shouting and start laughing. Only to my surprise I heard echo. I mean there are two voices in the room. One mine and other sounds like my... my brother's.

"Sammy boy!" I say and turn to see him behind me with a bucket full of water and then it happened. That blasted water came faster than speed of light, giving no time to my reflexes and I was all wet. My younger college going brother just drenched me and started laughing like maniacs. Thats not it, he took my pictures and now he is going to blackmail me with it.

"Next time try something new Daddy's princess!" He said smirking.

Damn! I just lost a point to him. Now I have to be more careful and plan a good stategy otherwise our opponent team might win this.

The opponent team is already one point of us. I need to tell our captain.

Where are you, Captain?
Found him.

"Captain, I just loss a point to opponent team! I am sorry!" I said, feeling disappointed. I can never let him down. Like never.

"Princess you need not to be sorry. I already failed their captain's attempt. So now we are equal and together we will win!" He cheered me up and I jumped in his arms.

By now you would have known that I am Daddy's princess. He is my everything. My superhero. My ideal. My inspiration. A rock on which I can rely in any situation. He trusts me like no one can do and thats why I cant afford to fail him.

When I was born doctors said that I cant walk but my Dad didnt listen to them. He was with me, days passed on but he didnt give up and was with me everytime I wobbled. Then the miracle happened and I walked, when I was 2 years old. Late then every normal kid but as they say better late then never.

I love my mom too but I am a bit partial towards my dad. Mom knows that as my brother is partial towards her. So they are one team and me and dad are the other.

Our whole house knows about the game. All the helpers, watchmen and kitchen staff know it too well. So its normal for them though outsiders find it difficult to find four grown ups still playing games on Sunday mornings. Well, who cares? Its my family and I love them. Others can go to hell!