It was the end of the school day and everyone was getting ready to leave when Ochako walked up to me. I was stuffing my books into my bag at the time, so I didn't quite notice her.

"Hey, [F/N]..." she said.

I lifted my head up and turned to her. "What's up?" I asked.

"Our deal is still a thing, right?" she asked. "We haven't really done anything this past week..."

"Oh, yeah, of course it is!" I said while lifting my bag around my back. "Something wrong?"

"Well... I need to talk to you about something... in private," she muttered.

My heart skipped a beat. 'I-in private..?' I thought. 'A girl has never asked me to talk in private before... What does this mean..?!'

"[F/N]?" she asked.

I got shocked back into reality. "O-oh, yeah! We can talk if you want!" I stuttered.

"Okay, meet me at that ramen place by your house at 5 PM," she said. "Don't be late!" Then, she walked out the door.

'I wonder what she wants to talk about...' I thought. 'Wait, now that I think about it... Did she even confess to Izuku..?'

...

"So... uh..." I said. "What did you want to meet here for?"

Ochako sighed and slurped some ramen. "You probably know what it's about," she whispered.

I scratched my head. "I actually have no clue," I said.

"Remember back when I said I was gonna confess to Deku?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Well... I didn't," she muttered.

"I figured," I responded instantly.

Ochako pouted as hit me on the shoulder. "I just couldn't bring myself to do it," she said.

I crossed my arms and set them on the table. "Why not? You seemed so ready to," I mentioned.

She sighed. "Yeah, I thought I was, too,"

We sat at the table in silence for a few seconds. It was hard to bear, so I decided to break it.

I took a breath. "Well-"

Ochako stood up and slammed her hands on the table. "That's why I need your help again!" she shouted.

I jumped back in my seat. "Wha-?!" I questioned.

Everyone in the shop turned to us simultaneously. I nervously laughed it off, but it was still super awkward.

Ochako sat back down and pulled out two tickets. "You see... there's this festival coming up and..." she trailed off.

"You want to ask him to go with you," I said with a smirk.

Ochako's face grew red and she looked down. "Y-yeah... I just don't know how..." She slowly looked back up at me. "Any ideas?" she asked.

I placed my hand on my chin. "Hmm..." I murmured.

I sat there for a good while and thought while Ochako was anxiously staring at me, awaiting a grand idea to pop out.

"Ah!" I exclaimed.

Ochako leaned on the table. "Do you have an idea?!" she asked.

I nodded. "How about this... I'll invite Izuku to the festival, but when it's time to go I get 'sick'. I'll tell him that I can't go and that you should go with him instead," I explained.

Ochako stared at me, speechless.

"Well?" I asked.

Her face lit up. "That's a great idea! Let's do that!" she exclaimed.

"Alright, so, when is this festival?" I asked.

"Oh, it's on Friday," Ochako said.

I stared at her. "F-Friday?" I stuttered.

She nodded rapidly. "Yep!"

"You do realize today is Wednesday, right?" I asked.

Ochako's face went from bliss to regret in less than a second. "Oh no! I didn't even realize!"

I placed my hand on my chin again. "If we're gonna do this we need to do it fast," I said.

Ochako nodded.

"So, I'm going to call Izuku right now and commence Operation Festival Date!" I exclaimed.

Ochako flailed her arms around. "R-right now?!" she asked.

"If I don't ask him now then it won't happen!" I exclaimed. "Do you want this or not?!" I asked.

Ochako looked down at the table and quickly lifted her head back up. "Yeah, I do want this. Let's do it!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
★Part 5★ - END
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━