caught

Katy;
*29 days left*
I closed the curtains, leaving a gap big enough for someone to be able to look through. Alexa moved the couch a little closer to the window, moving the chest of drawers next to it.

"Hopefully he- or she will get here soon. I mean, so we can catch who they are, not to get more personal pictures of you." She chuckled and I smiled back, placing the vibrator I used yesterday on top of the drawers.

"Whoever they are, they should be here soon," I said, looking outside. "They came around this time I think." I looked further outside and saw someone walking towards the house-and they had a camera.
"Alexa! Someone's coming! I can't see who it is though..." I exclaimed, peering at them but failing to find out who they were.

"Well don't let them see you! Let's catch this bitch, babe." Alexa grabbed my face and started kissing me roughly, shortly she started making out.
And just as we suspected, we heard a camera take a photo, but without the flash. Click.
I trailed my hands down her body seductively. Alexa pulled away and slapped my ass, squeezing it. Click.

"What's that over there?" She said, walking over to the drawers and picking up the vibrator. "Is this a vibrator?" Alexa walked back over to me, trailing the thick pen like object down my chest. "Maybe we can use this together." Click.
"We sure can," I said. "But there's more." I walked over to the drawers, taking my hoodie off and throwing it across the room. I opened the top drawer as she tip toed towards me.
"More toys? Oh Katy, you're such a naughty girl!" Alexa exclaimed. Click.
I smirked. "Let's count them together. There's one,"
She smiled, edging towards the window. "Two,"
"Three!" We both yelled, pulling the curtains open, revealing...

Oh god.

"Russell Brand? What the fuck are you doing here?"