two days later

Katy;
Me and Alexa became good friends in the short space of 2 days. It feels like I've known her my whole life.
"Katy, do you want a coffee?" I heard Alexa shout from my kitchen.
"No thanks," I replied, resting my head in my hands. My head was killing me. "Can I have a glass of water instead please?"
"Sure." She replied, and 2 minutes later she wandered into my bedroom with a glass of water and a mug of coffee.

"Katy? Are you okay?"
"Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine." I responded, keeping my head in my hands.
Alexa put the drinks on the nightstand. "Missing Orlando?"
I nodded, tears dripping out of my eyes. I wiped them away before she notices, but Alexa watches every move.
"Oh Katy!" She says, grabbing a handful of tissues. "Look at me babes. It's going to be okay." Alexa continues, wiping my face with a tissue.
"No it isn't, the love of my life is dead, and it's all my fault!" I sobbed.
Alexa continues cleaning my face. "Tell me how it happened love."

I wiped a tear away. "We were on our way back from my sister's house. Orlando was turning me on, so I decided to tease him a little, a bit of foreplay. He was driving, and he had no intention on playing around so I tried to get him in the mood. While I was going that, I blocked his view and we crashed. The car turned upside down. I couldn't breathe and I went into a coma, but before that I literally watched Orlando die in front of me. It was torture. I couldn't scream out for help or anything. Why couldn't it have been me that died and not him? Why him? Why Orlando?"

I started to sob again-but this time uncontrollably. Alexa got a tissue and held it up to my nose.
"Katy, blow." I blew my nose into the tissue. "I understand you're upset babe. But it's okay, I promise. Breathe."
I breathed in and out and smiled weakly at her. She wiped all the tears off my face and picked a piece of tissue off my top lip while licking her own lips. "Its going to be okay."

Then Alexa held my chin in her hand, bringing me closer towards her. A split second later I felt her lips against my own. It felt like butterfly wings.

Then she pulled away, realising what she had done. "Shit. Katy, I'm sorry. Fuck fuck fuck why do I always mess things up?"
"Alexa, it's-"
"I'm so so sorry. I'll uh, see you tomorrow. Bye Katy."
Alexa grabbed her bag and ran out of the door. I was stunned, but I liked it. I liked how her lips felt on mine and I didn't want it to end.
Am I falling for her?