Semi blushed, "I've never seen him before..." He was really cute, I'm surprised I never noticed him.

"HEhehehEh well I hope you recognize him next time so you can actually talk to him~" Tendou skipped over to a box that needed to be unloaded. Semi sighed.

-------------------

Almost everyone at school knew that Shirabu Kenjirou was an Omega. And almost everyone thought he was weak and disgusting because of it. Of course, he couldn't control what he was, but other's didn't care.

Shirabu was sitting in the library, trying to quietly read when he was interrupted by a very loud person.

"SHIRABU-SAN!!" Kenjirou sighed and looked over to see his younger friend Goshiki running through the library. This young man was one of the only ones at school who didn't care about what Shirabu was, he just wanted to be friends.

"Goshiki-kun, do NOT yell and run in this library." The librarian hit the top of his head.

"Sorry, ma'am!" He whispered and fell into the seat next to Shirabu. "Did you have a good day, Shirabu-senpai?" Kenjirou sighed.

"It was okay. How about you, Tsutomu?' Shirabu continued reading his book.

"It was wonderful! Thanks for asking! I answered a question right in math and I did the correct translation in English and I saw Ushijima-senpai in the hallway, he always looks so cool, and someone complimented my hair today!" Goshiki was blushing and smiling very happily.

"That's good. Who complimented your hair?" Shirabu laughed quietly. He assumed little Goshiki had a little crush.

"N-n-no one you know," Goshiki stammered and turned bright red.

"Hmm? Okay." Shirabu smirked.

"I-It wasn't the person I have a crush on, Shirabu-senpai, but it was a very beautiful person." Goshiki covered his face.

"Oh?" Kenjirou looked up from his book. He poked his friend's shoulder. "Who's your crush, Tsutomu?"

"nO ONE!!!" Goshiki hid under the table. "...they don't go to our school..."

"Oh yeah?" Shirabu chuckled and went back to his book.

"Is that Goshiki-kun under the table?"

"Oho~the next miracle boy?"

Two upperclassmen walked up to the table Goshiki and Shirabu were sitting at. Tendou Satori and Semi Eita. Shirabu blushed slightly when he saw Semi, but Goshiki stood up in front of him.

"Semi-senpai! Tendou-senpai! Good to see you!" The younger boy bowed politely.

"Haha we just came to say hi to our little junior." Semi smiled and ruffled the bowl cut hair. Goshiki blushed and smiled back. "You're hair still looks great, kid."

"Goshiki-kun, do you have any plans tonight? We're gonna go eat ramen at the cute little shop down the street~" Tendou leaned forward and poked the boy's forehead.

"Is Ushijima-senpai going to be there?" Goshiki looked worried.

"Yesss~He is my boyfriend, Goshiki-kun."

"Um can Shirabu-senpai go too?" Tsutomu pointed to the friend behind him.

"Sure~" Tendou grinned mischievously

Shirabu didn't look up from his book. "No."

"Oh! You're the boy from yesterday! Does your cat like the food?" Semi blushed a little.