"Wait! Vanessa!" you call for your friends name, your chest burning with curiosity. But the line ends, leaving you hanging. You clutch your phone to your chest, looking around your room as you start to judge reality. It's good to be true.

Easing you of stress, your phones buzzes, a message following with an address and a time just like she had promised and you thank god for her reliability.

11.30am it reads.

You glance at the clock on your phone. 11.15am.

"Shit." You curse "Shit, shit, shit."

You sprint off the bed into the bathroom falling in the process.

.

Present

As soon as you walk off the stage, an applause from your team greets you, the sound sending a grin to your face and you clap along with them. "Thank you guys!"

Bob hugs you "You were amazing, I knew you wouldn't disappoint."

"Thanks, Bob." You accept his compliment and his hug.

He breaks the embrace "Alright now you're seated at the front, you were originally seated next to BTS but I switched up a few things to make you more comfortable."

You let out a sigh of relief "What would I do without you."

"I don't know, I honestly don't know."

You let out a playful laugh and deliver a light punch to his shoulder, causing him to return a toothy smile.

"Alright, now quickly go change."

You nod, following your team as they guide you back to your changing room. You request politely for them to give you privacy and they happily agree, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

The atmosphere falls cold, discarding the useless heating while your mind cascades around him, dragging you down into your emotions.

The way Jungkook reacted tonight flashs in your memory and all oxygen leaves your body, sending your chest heaving as sobs violently strangle you. Tears rush out, pouring down your cheeks like Niagara Falls. Your body feels too weak, unable to handle the amount of pain and you shatter to the ground along with your heart.

Curling into a ball, your arms wrap around your legs for comfort, pulling them close to your chest as you hug them. You let yourself drown in your gushing tears, the heartbreaking noises filling the room.

There's no one there to hug you. No one to wipe your tears. No one to comfort you.

No one to love you.

.

Past

This can't be happening, you think to yourself. Eyes nervously glancing every time a passenger or flight attendant passes you.

There you were, sitting on a plane, in first class, going to Korea. The fresh air rejuvenates you, causing you take a deep breath and sink deeper into your heavily cushioned seat. Flight attendants check on you here and there, offering snacks and any other source of help.

And of course you couldn't refuse the snacks. You don't mind it, it had been a while since someone had acted so kind to you, so you make the most of it, feeling the experience is about to be snatched out of your tight grip any second.

When Big Hit had asked to meet with you, surprisingly Bang PD Nim himself had asked you to work for them.

"We hear that you're quite a talented back up dancer and choreographer." He'd said, pushing up the thin frame of his glasses as he studies you.