Dr. Zed ~Catch Up~

Start from the beginning

You slap his ass:

He was talking to Marcus. You took your last sip of your drink. You said you two need to go. Zed said one more drink so sighed. Moxxi just smiled and handed you the three drinks. So after, yet another, drink, said it's becoming late. He wanted to say a little more so slap his ass. Said your going home. You left but soon Zed came running, doing his jacket on. He said not to slap his ass. You just laugh and said that was the only idea that came in your mind.

You turn him on by accident:

It surprised you how easily turned on he is, and how. He gets turned on by seeing you covered in blood. You would just push him off and say your in blood. He just nodded and said that's good. You just raised eyebrow in confusion before saying pervert.

When you wake him up:

He never wants to get up so you would have to slam pillows on him, throw water over him, yell he will be late. All he would do is push you down and hold you, while saying he owns the place so he can not be late. You just give an unimpressed look before smirking. Said you won't kiss him if he doesn't wake up. So he would get up and go to the bathroom to get changed.

You give him a shoulder massage:

He seemed stressed because work was going too slow so he had trouble paying bills and such. Your hands just rubbed his shoulders. Felt him relax a bit. His head went back so gave him confused eyes. He said that feels good. You smile and nodded. So he payed bills while you massaged his shoulders.

You sit on his lap:

Somehow Scooter stabbed himself accidently with a screwdriver in his arm. So you were stitching it close but legs got tired. Zed was sitting on the only chair. You did your foot around his leg and pulled the chair to you. He just raised his eyebrow before you sat on his lap. Zed just did his arms around you and kissed your neck. You told him to stop it. scooter began feeling awkward so he asked to hurry.

He sees your baby pictures:

He was cleaning the mess you left at the desk. His arm accidently hit a small box and it fell open. He just laughed when he saw silly baby pictures. You ran in and ask what that loud bang was. He did the pictures up, not able to speak due his laughing. Your face went red from embarrassment so quickly snatch them. He said you are still as cute as then. You elbow his ribs so he laughed and said it's true.

When you get injured:

Easy, go to Zed... You get injured a lot. He would just sighed and bandage your wounds. He sometimes would mutter asking how you became a nurse/doctor.

He tells you about Butt Stallion:

He entered and yelled he also wants a Butt Stallion. You stopped bandaging Maya's arm and slowly asked if he's drunk. Maya chuckled. Zed and her then explained Jack bought a diamond horse. You shook head saying classic Jack. Then turned to Zed and pointed. Said you're not buying him a diamond horse. He pouted and asked a normal one. Maya took her coat and said good luck finding one. So both waved as Maya left. So both argued about a diamond horse. So you bought him a bunny...

You wear a piece of his clothes:

All your clothes were covered in blood. You sighed and searched through closet. Only thing still clean is his shirt so just wore it. went back and handed Moxxi some medicine since she accidently dropped a glass and cut herself. She said you look good. Zed said he agrees. You and Moxxi both jumped at his sudden appearance. He said to do it more so you just nodded. Moxxi said she can't pay so just come drink for free. You did thumb up as she left. Zed said drinking won't be in tonight. He suddenly picked you up and kissed you. You just laughed and ask if he's turned on by this. He just shrugged and carried you to the bedroom.

You both build a blanket fort:

It was snowing outside so no one was really outside, which meant nobody could get hurt. So both just sitting in living, bored. You got an idea. Slam hand on his chest and yell you want a blanket fort. He stared before he shrugged. So both began building a fort, which fell couple of times. Both gave up at the end and just went under a blanket. You said it's kinda the same. He nodded in agreement.

You slap him with The Bible:

He was turned on and tried to kiss you but you just lean backwards. Said there are patients. He gave an unimpressed look and said to let them bleed to death. Your hand just took the closest book which just happened to be The Bible. Slap it on his head softly but also hard enough to snap him out his horny state. Said if he lets that happen then no more customers. Left to the patients while Zed sighed.

What you two like to do together:

Chop people up. You found it scary at first when you found out but now it's rather fun. Even though your still confused to why he does that...

He walks in on you naked:

Got all blood of different people on you so did clothes off. Searched some new ones but everything in washing machine. Yell for Zed. He entered and stared. You ask if he has something for you to wear. He shook his head so glare at him. He said to just walk around like that. You quickly slap his arm so he chuckled before handing his shirt for you to sleep in.

You suck your thumb while sleeping:

It was a long day and you accidently cut your thumb with the small knife. Since it was a long day, fell asleep in the chair, not even bothering to go to the bedroom. But were sucking thumb to ease the pain of thumb. Zed entered, wanting to yell he has some pizza but he stopped when seeing you. All he said was 'Baby'. Then he picked you up and did you on your bed. He did a band-aid on your thumb before kissing it. then he ate the pizza all by himself, which angered you when you found out.

When you wear a bikini:

He entered the room, tired. He quickly woke up fully and stared as you did the bikini on. Said your gonna go to the beach with Lilith and Tina. Zed just pointed and said no boys. You chuckle and nodded. So he kept saying if someone stares at you he will make sure they get cancer somehow. All you did was pat his shoulder, saying good luck.

He finds out you cut yourself:

You had a lot of stress and just had a fight with Zed. So the only thing that came in your mind was: Cut yourself! So you did. It just maked you freak out by how much blood came. Sadly you forgot the bathroom door lock is broken so Zed just opened it, thinking it is empty. He saw you so he said sorry and turned, thinking he interupted you when you were trying to go to the toilet. But then you cried so he turned again. That's when his eyes met your wrists. He quickly ran off and came back with his first aid kit. He cleaned it and bandaged it quickly since he didn't have everything he needed. Then he stitched the deep, long cuts close and kissed them all. He kept saying he's sorry. You just hugged him and cried all the stress away.

He says a pick-up line:

'Are you a nurse/doctor? Because you cured my erectrile disfunction.' You just cringed at that. But the next day, he said another Pick-up line which was this: 'Come into my office and take your pants off.'