"Ahhhhnn... there... Ahhhhnn... daddy... there... Ahhhhnn... more... daddy... faster..."

My beast was ecstatic and readily comply with his demand. Thrusting my fingers faster and deeper, knowing that with each thrust, it hit the sweet spot inside, making my baby turn his moans into screams of delight.

My mouth hasn't stop blowing his length, matching its pace with the thrusting on his behind. Moments later my baby's turns stiff, marking his predestined cum is coming close.

"Ahhhhh... daddy!!!"

I pull out before he burst, making his load shoot upwards, landing on his stomach, and some, on his chest. My fingers are still inside him, making him look arouse and flushed, panting in delight.

I can't stop my beast anymore.

----------

Wayo's POV

It hurts.

But I feel good too.

But it hurts.

I'm confuse.

Waking up in a foreign surroundings doesn't really help with what I'm feeling too. Anxiety and thrill seems to have heighten my arousal, making me respond readily to whatever he does to me.

My mind is screaming, scared and afraid, silently begging for me to stop his advance. But I can't stop him, nor did I even tried.

My mind was blank the moment he blows me, like usual. I'm seeing white, not sure if it was the ceiling of the room or the blankness of my mind. If it finally registers something, pain, as my sacred hole is being assault by him.

It hurts.

I struggle. I beg him to stop.

He didn't.

And I'm glad he didn't, as moments later my mind finally registers another thing, the sweet taste of heaven on earth.

It still hurts, no doubt about that, but the pleasure it brings making me ask for more. More and more.

I can feel his fingers digging deeper into my hole, hitting into places that giving me some weird feelings inside my stomach. It's weird, but I'm craving for it.

I finally reach my climax, but he still hasn't stop assaulting my hole. I peek my eyes open, taking a look at my beloved.

He looks different.

His handsome face seems wicked, as if he is no longer the same man that I know. His eyes contain a much deeper gaze, full of unknown lust, much more than what he has shown to me before.

Fear crept in my heart as he crouches closer to me.

"Baby, daddy's gonna make you mine."

The fear was wash away as he growls low in my ear and turn on my state of arousal again. I let out a small whimper over this. He licks and nibble my lobe, still assaulting my hole.

"Daddy... Ahhhhnn... Baby want... Baby wants... daddy... Ahhhhnn..."

----------

A slow grin crept across the beast's face.

He pulls out his fingers, taking both of his baby's leg and splayed it on his arms. Aligning his length along his baby's hole, he coated it with generous amount of lube, before slamming it in, tearing the hole apart.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

A loud scream rang throughout the room. The beast stops moving, crouching down to his baby, peppering kisses to divert the pain, while stroking the latter's length.

"Daddy is sorry na, baby. It's gonna hurt a bit. Relax, na."

"Daddy... hurt... hic... hurt..."

The beast embraces his baby, to stop him from struggling, whispering lovely nothingness while slowly moving his hip. Pulling out his length until his head and slowly thrust in, till the hilt.

His baby shivers, receiving the foreign warmth that brushes across his wall. His whines of pain slowly turn into small moans of pleasure, driving the beast crazy.

He picks up the speed, thrusting harder and digging deeper into his baby's hole, trying to hit the sweet spot again.

"Ahhhhnn... Ahhhhnn... daddy... Ahhhhnn... slow... slo- Ahhhhnn..."

Moaning ever so loudly, his baby's voice has turned hoarse. The beast keeps slamming and thrusting, ignoring the plea, as his baby readily accepting everything he gives.

"Daddy... more... Ahhhhnn"

It wasn't long until his baby's reach his second climax. Bursting between them, his baby can only let out some small moan as he slumps on the bed, tired. The beast hasn't finish yet. Taking the sight of his fully satisfied baby, he slams harder, making the sound of slapping skins rang throughout the room, as he's trying to reach.

"Ughhh!!!"

The beast let out a loud groan, milking out his cum, filling his baby's sacred hole, some are even leaking out from it. The latter whimper softly, trembling, receiving the warmth fluid inside him.

The beast finally stops and collapse on top of his baby.

"Daddy loves baby, na. Now baby belongs to daddy. Only to me."