Chapter 16: Thanksgiving

We only had two days of school this week for thanksgiving break. Tuesday was uneventful at school and I spent the whole day with Jax Wednesday.

Yesterday Jax told me that he was going to come out to his parents and Daniel on Thanksgiving. He said it was the perfect opportunity to have everyone there and he would have Amanda, Darren, his sister, and I there to support him.

Well Thanksgiving could be really great or a total disaster this year. Next Friday was Amanda's Birthday. I was slyly going to invite Jax's family to Amanda's surprise birthday party.

I knew exactly what I was going to get Amanda this year.

I asked Jax if I should cover my tattoos for the dinner and he said that his parents didn't care about tattoos. I still wore long sleeve dress to cover some of them up even though I had them on my hands too.

 I still wore long sleeve dress to cover some of them up even though I had them on my hands too

I wore a long sleeve simple light pink party dress

I curled my hair and put in up in a high pony tail. I did light makeup and a pink lip stick that matched my dress.

Amanda walked into my room as I was slipping my pink heals on.

"You look very pretty." She said smiling.

"Thank you. You look very pretty too." I said and it was true Amanda was a milf. She was gorgeous. I don't know why she wasn't married yet.

"I just wanted you to know how thankful I am for you. You're the best thing that's happened to me." Amanda said and I hugged her tightly. She may not have been my biological mom, no one could replace her, but she was my mom.

"I love you mom." I said as we hugged. I hadn't ever called her mom before but it felt right to say. She hugged me really tight.

"I need air." I gasped.

"Sorry." She said and let go of me.

"Okay I think it's time to go." I said and grabbed my purse. It was a small silver purse with a skinny strap.

We walked down stairs and Darren was in nice navy dress pants and a white button up shirt with a tie. He looked really nice. Carly was in an adorable floral dress.