37

~Jack's pov~

I pushed Corbyn, Daniel, and Zach out of the bathroom and closed the door to give Mia some privacy. "Hurry up!" I growled, finally reaching outside, and running into the forest, holding my wolf as best as I can. Luckily, I reached the forest when I shifted into my wolf.

"Go back! Our mate is in pain!" My wolf growled at me, turning around to go back, but I resisted.

"I know she is! But we can't!" I argued, even though it's breaking my soul, knowing that my mate in hurting right now, and I could stop the pain- I just can't do that to her. 

"Why can't we?! We can stop her misery!" My wolf barked back, knowing that he has a point.

I was starting to consider it, because I could feel the pain Mia has right now through the mate bond. I could feel the others struggling to hold back also, almost giving in to their wolf's side. I know holding back to our instincts will hurt, but not hurt this much. It was almost unbearable. 

"Don't go in the house- and don't go near Mia at all cost. That's an order." Jonah's wolf commanded, using his alpha tone, knowing that we can't disobey him now. I believe Jonah is having it worse than us. For him, he just has to order us not to go to Mia, and that's it. But he has to fight his wolf to not go back to Mia, because no one is ordering him to not do so. This is also one of the reasons why he's alpha. Well first off- He's older than us, and he can control his wolf better than any one of us can. 

I followed Jonah's scent, meeting up with him and the others in less than 3 minutes. When I look at them, they looked anxious, nervous, but calm. Jonah on the other hand, is shaking badly. I've known Jonah for too long- and when he's shaking- that means he's about to submit to his wolf. "Jonah! Don't you dare!" I said through the mind-link. I know it hurts him so bad, but I couldn't risk any of it.

"Jack- I'm trying my best- Hold me back!" Jonah laid down, his paws covering his face. We all circled around him, trying our very best to hold him back if his wolf fully takes over. Jonah just stayed there, not moving because he's afraid that he might lose control.

"We have to get Jonah far away from here as much as possible." I ordered, nudging Jonah's side to grab his attention. Jonah's head stopped hiding under his paws, but instead he rested his head on them.

"Jonah- listen to me- she's fine. We need to get you away from this place as much as possible. Just to make sure." I told Jonah, which made him whimper. He's just scared that she's not alright, and something bad would happen to her, and it's all his fault. 'This is going to be tough on him.'

"I promise she's alright. When we get back you can check up on her." I reasoned with him, making him nod. All he needs is to be reassured that she's fine.

We ran until the sun arose, we were exhausted, so we headed home. We shifted once we got to the house, and changed clothes. Jonah was lightning fast on changing, and bolted towards Mia's room. We entered the room, and a sleeping Mia rested on the bed. We all let out a sigh of relief, knowing that she's alright.  Jonah slowly went beside Mia, and got in bed with her, snuggling his head in her neck, taking in her scent. We slowly followed along getting in bed also. 

We fell asleep to the scent of our mate.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hai guys, sorry for the late and short update. I might upload another chapter today. Soo... Look out :3. BTW TYSM FOR 25.3k! ILY GUYSSS!!