1

~Mia's pov~

I woke up at 6:13 A.M and took a shower, I got changed a sweatshirt and long leggings to hide the bruises from my parents.

I quietly went out the door and headed to school.

I needed to wake up 2 hours early because if not, I will get beaten up from not being in school.

I opened my locker and to put my books in, but someone closed it shut.

I clearly wasn't surprised because I know that it was the bullies.

"What do you want now." I say clearly annoyed. They did this everyday for 2 years.

They would go up to me and give me my morning beating, but today I had enough. I needed to stand up for myselr.

"You need your morning beating" My bully said with a smirk.

"I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" I say while punching him in the gut.

"Go back where you came from. I'm done playing your punching bag." I snapped at him.

He ran away. I am actually happy that I stood up for myself. Finally!

I decided to skip school because I need a break from all this.

I went to a nearby park and took put my phone. I went on YouNow and read some comments

[User1] : Sing why don't we!
[User12] : I agree! Sing why don't we!
[User4] : Please sing TFB!
[User3] : Yes pleaseee!1!!1

I smile wide and say ok. I closed my eyes and started singing TFB (Trust Fund Baby), after I was done I looked at the comments

[User2] : That was beautiful!!
[User14] : Amazing!!
[User9] : Stumning sweety!

I smile then thank them, after I end the YouNow.

Then I got an idea. I took out my phone and started singing TFB and posted it on YouTube.

I was too lazy to edit it and I don't really mind the hate or the bad quality.

I head home and ran straight up to my bedroom and sleep