3

~Mia's pov~

[WhyDontWeMusic😉 started  following you]

[JackAvery❤ started following you]

[JonahMarais💙 started following you]

[DanielSeavey💛 started following you]

[ZachHerron💚 started following you]

[CorbynBesson💜 started following you]

I woke up to notifications on my phone in Instagram.

My mind exploded. OMG. OMG. OMG. WHY DON'T WE FOLLOWED ME IN INSTAGRAM!!!!!!

I'm so happy! I looked at the time and it was 8:06 P.M.

I decided to go on a walk in the park. It's usually peaceful and quiet at this time.

I wore a normal white shirt and black leggings. I got my phone and drawing book, then went to the park and it was nice.

I sat down at my favorite bench across the fountain. I decided to go on YouNow, because I was bored.

I started a Q&A to let my followers know me better.

[WhyDontWeMusic😉 joined the stream]

[User4] : OMG WHY DON'T WE!!
[User6] : OMG. OMG. OMG!!! NOTICE MEEEEE!!!
[User7] : I LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!!!

I smiled reading the comments.

"Hi! Welcome to the stream! I'm currently doing a Q&A be free to ask me any question!" I say with a big smile on my face.

[User1] : SING A SONG FROM WDW
[User10] : YESSSS SING A SONG FROM THEM
[User5] : SING FREEEEEE
[WhyDontWeMusic] : how about you sing 'Taking You'?
[User7] : OMG YASSSSSS.

I had a huge smile on my face. "It would be my pleasure" I smile at the camera and started singing.

I looked at the time, 9:13. I've been here for awhile.

"Thanks for joining the stream! Love ya all, Peace out!" I say while holding up a peace sign and ending the stream.

I started walking, but I felt as if I was being watched.. I quickly turned around and saw a dark figure standing there. I started to back up, then I hit something.

I tried to turn around but I felt two hands hold the side of my arms, so I couldn't move.

I was scared.

I screamed for help but it was no use.

I struggled our of the person's grip but they were too strong. I felt a cloth on my nose and mouth.

I accidentally breathed it in, then my eye lids were getting heavy.

I closed my eyes and fainted.