22

~Mia's pov~

~Flashback~

"Where is that brat?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"She's in the basement boss." I heard another person say, but I couldn't recognize it.

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the darkness.

I tried moving, but something was restraining me from doing so,

I heard clanks of chains,

I turned and looked at my wrists, they were chained to the wall.

The door opened wide, letting light inside the dark room.

I hissed, then adjust to the bright light.

There was a man standing infront of me, with a belt in his hands, ; my dad

"L-let me go!! I didn't do anything to you! P-please!! I-" J stopped rambling when he hit me with the belt.

I hissed in pain.

"Shut up will you?" My dad commanded.

I bit my lip to stop a sob from escaping.

"Listen, I'm letting you go to school, so no one gets suspicious of us. Make sure you do good in it." He demanded.

I nodded, he unchained me and left.

Why is my life so cruel? I didn't mean to kill my mom, it wasn't my fault. Was it?

I felt someone shaking me awake, I jolted up, looking around frantically.

"Hey, hey, calm down, I'm here." Daniel said, pulling me into a hug.

I started shaking at the memory, I realized how sick my dad and step-mom were, I mean, I was freaking 6!!

"Mia... Is everything alright? You started crying in your sleep.. You don't have to tell me if you don't want too." He continued to talk to me.

"I-i don't want to talk about it.." I said quietly.

"That's alright." He smiled at me.

Suddenly, he straightened his back and looked around.

"Dani.. what's happening?" I asked curiously.

"The other boys are coming to get us, they said Mike and his friends ran away." Daniel told me.

"Daniel, can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Anything." He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck.

"It's about Jonah, why was he over protective in the restaurant?" I said, remembering that moment.

"Well, since your our mate, we have to mark you, and if someone does it before them, it kind of triggers something. Especially for Jonah, he is the Alpha." Daniel reasoned.

I made an 'o' with my mouth, understanding the situation.

There were footsteps in the distant, hearing branches, leaves, and some twigs being stepped on.

We looked around for the owner of the sounds, it revealed 4 fluffy wolves.

OMGGGGG THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! FLUFFYNESSSSSS!!!

My mind screamed.

What is wrong with me?

______________________________________
A/N - Finally updated! And Thank you guys all so freaking much for 1.75k!

75k!