Epilouge

7 years later..

"Yoongi hyung! Where's my phone?" Taehyung shouts from the dressing room to Yoongi outside. Yoongi cupps the mic on the phone with his hand before answering "I'm not done yet!" and then he hears Taehyung groan from inside. Namjoon opens the dressing room door and peeks his head out 

"Hyung, just give him back the phone. He's starting to annoy everyone." 

Yoongi grinns from ear to ear and shake his head, "Just a second please. I need to tell her something first." Namjoon smiles and nods before he went back inside.

"Wasn't that Taehyung shouting?" a sweet voice says from the other side of the phone. Laughter erupts from Yoongi's lips, "Yeah, he wants his phone back. He needs to be a little more patient though, you know I love talking to you." Yoona lets out a chuckle, "You really need to give his phone back, plus your show is about to begin."

Yoongi nods his head, "I know, but I still wanna talk to you.." frown forms on his lips. "You can after your show. With your own phone!" Yoona says playfully with a hint of seriousness. "You don't want Taehyung to annoy everyone, do you?"

"Nope, never." Yoongi smiles.

Yoongi lets out a sigh of defeat, "Alright, I'll go prepare myself for the show. But I want to tell you something first.." he stops himself for a second. Yoona replies with a soft voice, "Okay, go ahead oppa."

"I can't thank God enough for you. I don't know what did to deserve such a heaven like you. I don't deserve you. You're too good for me. You waited for me when I just lost contact with you. You still forgave me after I abandoned you. I was so stupid to leave you like that. You better off without me." Yoongi says with a hint off sadness in his voice.

"Jagiya.."

"No. Let me finish please." He says, cutting her words. 

Yoongi sighs before continuing, "The night I kiss you on the hospital bed, my mind was clouded by negative thoughts. I thought I would lose you forever. I thought you would die that night. I couldn't even sleep because I didn't want to find you gone the next morning." he sniffles and wipes his tears with his free hand, 

"I don't think I can live without you here. I barely even survived when I started being a trainee without you. I love you so much, Yoona. So much I can't even explain with words." he lets out a huge breath of relief.

Sad thoughts are creeping into Yoongi's mind, remembering what happened seven years ago at the hospital..

----

Yoongi was seated on the floor in front of Yoona's room in the hospital, those nurses and doctors were still inside. Jimin and Jin were seated next to Yoona's mom, trying to calm her down. Then after almost 30 minutes, Dr. Ji went out of the room. Yoongi and Yoona's mother immediately stood up and walk towards the doctor, "How is my daughter, doc?"

Dr. Ji smiles softly, "She is stable for now, but I have a suggestion regarding her condition." Yoongi's eyes widen, "What is it?" The doctor sighed, "We have this new treatment for cancer, it's actually kind of similar to chemotherapy but it's more accurate." Yooni stood straighter this time, Yoona's mother nods "Then, how can we get it?"

After the doctor explained, Yoona's mother nods. She wanted what's best for her daughter. Yoongi looked at her and back to the doctor. "I will pay for everything." He said. Yoona's mother's eyes widen, "You don't have to, Yoongi-ah." Yoongi smiles at her, "Gwaenchanhayo."

----

Yoona sniffles before letting out a sad chuckle, "Yoongi oppa, don't ever say you don't deserve me because you do. You're the only one who deserve me. You're my best friend, you're the only person I ever love. You gave me strength to survive. You, oppa.

"Yes, maybe I ever thought of giving up when I lost you. But I still believed you were out there somewhere. So glad I met you at the hospital. So glad I bumped into you that day." She smiles even though Yoongi can't see her. "I love you, oppa. So much."

"I love you too.." Yoongi sighs in content.

Yoona smiles sofly on the otherside, remembering how she tried her best to survive the cancer and with the help of the medicine, her mother, Yoongi and even all the members of BTS, she survived. She is perfectly healthy, the cancer is gone. She is a survivor.

"Okay, enough for the sappy conversation. Go! Your show is about to start!" Yoona shouts to his ear, making Yoongi pull the phone away from his ear for a bit. "Hey, jagi, don't shout at me like that. You're even more excited that I am." He scolds her playfully. She giggles, "Hey, don't blame me for being pregnant and cannot fly over to Japan to see your show myself.." Yoongi smiles, remembering the child that growing inside his lover's stomach. "Ara, I know." he chuckles.

----

It's been two years since she was free from the cancer. She was perfectly healthy. She was so content with what she had. She was so glad to have Yoongi by her side, even though BTS' schedules were so busy, they both managed to maintain their relationship. Yes, they both were in a relationship.

Yoongi surprised her with a romantic dinner after he went back from his world tour with BTS. Yoona was crying when Yoongi went on his knees and asked her to marry him. From that day on, they were engaged.

Few years later, Yoona found out she was pregnant and the people around her couldn't be happier. Even BigHit staff were happy for her and Yoongi.

----

"Okay, oppa. See you in two weeks. Be ready for the baby." Yoona says making Yoongi grin ear to ear. "I love you, oppa." she continues. Yoongi smiles "I love you and the baby too. Bye. Saranghaeyo." he says before finished their phone call.

Suddenly, the dressing room door bursts open. Taehyung, with an annoyed face comes out with his right hand to Yoongi, "Phone. Now." Yoongi grins, "Thank you, my sweet donsaeng." he laughs after Taehyung took the phone from his hand. 

Jin and the others are out next, "How's Yoona and the baby inside her? You seem so bright tonight." Jin smiles. Yoongi nods "They both well, I can't wait until the tour is over. I miss them so much." All the members smile as all of them walk towards the stage together.

ARMY screaming is loud. Seven proud men walk down the hall to the stage. They cannot be happier. Namjoon and Jimin with the wedding on planning with their girlfriends. Yoongi with the baby soon. Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok with their girlfriends. And Jungkook with the happy single life. And all of them with their amazing fans ad career ahead. They have nothing to lose. They believe in themselves and the people they love.

They're unbreakable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited on 01/04/2019

Don't be a silent reader~ Go vote and comment! Hope you guys enjoy! THANK YOU <3