Part Seven

He is right. Yoongi is utterly, desperately, and completely in love with Yoona. After all these years looking for her and finally found her, he finally realizes that he's been in love with her since day one. What he didn't know is that Yoona is holding a big secret from him.

Yoona walks alone around the garden in the children hospital in the morning. She just had her check up with Dr. Ji before. Unfortunately, her Leukimia is getting worse and she hates it. The only thing that makes her smile nowdays are the children she takes care and Yoongi. She don't know what she will do or what Yoongi will do if he found out. 

Will he mad? Will he leave her again? No one knows and she won't take the risk of losing him again.

She looks at the playground, a lot of kids are there. She smiles at those children but then her smile drops again. She helps the nurses to take care of the kids with cancer. Even though she knows that she's not getting better but at least she can help these children to forget about their pain of the chemo and medicine when she can't hold hers. She's been helping in the children hospital for two weeks now and she loves it. She gets to play with them, tell them stories, sing with them, even accompany them when they have to take their medication or chemo.

She walks out to the playground and sits next to a little girl with hospital gown, sitting on one of the swings. "Hey, Luna. How are you today, sweetheart?" her voice is soft and caring. 

She really loves being around children. The little girl smiles at her, "I'm good!" she says with a little giggle before she runs to her friends on the sand box.

Luna, the girl who just sat beside her is a seven year old girl with a brain cancer. She feels sorry about her but she also feels pity to herself. I'm gonna die soon, ain't I?

She isn't afraid of death, at least not anymore. She's just afraid of losing her mom and Yoongi. She loves her mom so much. Ever since her dad died and they found out that Sarah has the same of what her father did, her mom worked so hard to keep the roof above their heads. Thank god now she has a better job in Seoul. And Yoongi? She doesn't know where to start.

She loves him. So much. She has loved him since middle school. It wasn't just a crush, it was real. She would do anything to keep a smile on his face that's why she still keeps him in the dark about her condition. She hates lying to him about this, she wants to tell him so much but she don't want to lose him. Her mother always tells her daughter to tell him the truth but Yoona declines. She doesn't even realize that a tear has rolled down on her cheek.

"Don't cry, beautiful." she hears a sweet, masculine voice beside her. She knows whose voice is that. She looks up at him and smiles, "Oh, Yoongi. Ani, I'm not crying." she runs her thumb across her cheek to wipe the tears.

Yoongi sits on the swing beside her and scoffs playfully, "Yoona, I've known you since diapers!" she laughs at him. He love seeing her smile like that, he feels like he's in love with her all over again. He made a vow to himself to keep making her happy no matter what. She's his everything.

"How do you know I was here, oppa?" she looks at him.

Yoongi smiles. "I was looking for you at home, but you and your mother weren't there. So, I came straight here because I know you must be here."

Before she says anything, a little girl called out to here from the playroom "Eonni!" she looks at the girl name Amber who just called her. She smiles and waves her hand to her, the little girl grins "Tell us a story!" she giggles at her and nods "In a minute, sweety! Tell the others to join too!" she gives Amber a sweet, warm smile as the little girl nod and walks inside the playroom.