Part Five

It's been two weeks since Yoongi back to Yoona's life. They always keep in touch, calling each other whenever Yoongi is on break from recording and producing or interview. They even text each other constantly. Like every minutes. If Yoongi has a day off, he will ask Yoona to come and meet him at cafe near her loft. Just like what they are doing right now.

"So, Mr. Superstar. How's your glamorous life going?" Yoona smiles sarcastically at Yoongi who just gives her a side smile. 

He chuckles, "My so called glamorous life is perfect. It's getting more exciting, though. We're going on tour around Japan for a week in a month!" She can see that Yoongi is so happy by the look on his face.

She nods, "Well, daebak! You definitely have to buy me a lot of souvenirs from around the world!" She smiles so bright at him. 

He nods and takes a sip of his coffee. "Of course I will! You've always wanted to go traveling." She bobs her head up and down.

"Hey, how's your mother?" Yoongi suddenly asks, remembering their first encounter at the hospital. Yoona gives him a confused look, "What about her?"

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders, "Wasn't she sick yesterday? You said you guys were at the hospital when I called you." Yoona nods her head nervously while sipping on her tea. "She's fine, thank you." Yoongi smiles at her.

Yoona always feels nervous whenever Yoongi mentions about her mom health. Her mom is perfectly healthy. It's actually Yoona and her bloody cancer. She never wants Yoongi to know the truth. He can't know what's really happening to her. She doesn't want Yoongi to know that his best friend is slowly dying. Ever since Yoona knew she has cancer, she distanced herself for months. Not talking to her mother or anyone, like she ever had a friend except for Yoongi. She made her mom promise her not to tell anyone. She doesn't want people to treat her out of pity, she hates it. She wants to live as normal as possible. Even if that means lying to people for the rest of her remaining life.

After they hang out at the cafe, Yoongi drops Yoona at her apartment complex. He walks Yoonato her front door. She turns to look at him, "Thank you for today, Yoongi. The coffee was nice." Yoongi smiles at her, leaning his side to the wall, "No problem. We can always hanging out whenever I have a day off. I'm not letting you out of my sight." Yoongi nods as she chuckles.

"Yoona.."

She looks up at him, giving him a look. He shrugs his shoulders, "The other member want to see you, they are excited to see you in person." 

She widens her eyes, "The famous Bangtan Sonyeondan wants to meet me in person? Wow I'm so lucky!" She fangirls. Note the sarcasm

Yoongi laughs at her childishness, she shakes her head "Oh, God. That was so lame, wasn't it?" she buries her face in her palms. "I think your reaction looks more creepy than our ARMY." Yoongi gave her a huge grin, Yoona smacks his bicep lightly.

"But seriously, though. They really want to meet you."

Yoona nods, "Sure. I'm also excited to finally meet your band mates." Yoongi's grin widens. "Yes! I'll text you when and where." She laughs at his excitement, he looks like a kid in a candy shop.

Yoongi smiles at her, "See you then." he pulls her into a hug. She closes her eyes, devouring the feeling inside her. "Good night, Yoongi oppa."

Then he goes.

----

"Namjoon, get the door! It's probably Yoona!" Yoona hears Yoongi's voice shouts from inside the house. She giggles as she hears his voice.