"I like this position." Harry smirks.

I slap the back of his head. "No pervy comments! You are only fifteen!"

"Age is just a number." Harry replies. "Do you want to help me with a prank?"

"What kind of prank?" I rest my head on his shoulder as he walks down the stairs.

"Make Louis jealous." He grins.

"Jealous of what?"

"Us."

"Why would he be jealous of us?" I ask him.

Harry turns his head to look at me. "You can't tell me that you don't know that Louis likes you."

I look down at the stairs. "I may have heard him tell Cher." I admit. "What's your plan?"

Harry grins. "Follow my lead."

"At least give me a hint of what you are going to do." I say.

Harry walks towards the kitchen. "Nope. Just go with it."

I shouldn't have agreed. This won't end well. I'm a terrible actress.

The first thing I see when we enter the kitchen is Niall sitting at the counter with a huge stack of pancakes on his plate. There has to be about fifteen pancakes on his plate. Niall shoves a pancake in his mouth.

"Morning!" I smile at everyone.

"How's your ankle?" Matt asks while he pours himself a cup of coffee.

"Swollen." I answer.

"Why is Harry carrying you?" Cher frowns.

"He wouldn't let me walk down the stairs by myself." I explain.

Louis walks into the kitchen and frowns when he sees me on Harry's back. "What's going on?"

"I asked Carter out and she said yes." Harry replies.

"I'm not going along with that!" I slap the back of his head again.

Harry releases my legs to rub his head. My body falls to the ground and I make sure to land on my left foot. I loose my balance and stumble backwards. An arm wraps around my waist to stable me.

"Careful Harry." Liam scolds Harry.

"It's fine." I reassure him.

Harry spins around. "I'm so sorry, Carter! I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay." I limp over to the empty chair by Niall. "Are there any pancakes left?"

Mary sets a plate of pancakes down in front of me. I grab the maple syrup from the counter. Mary hands me a fork and a knife. I pour a whole bunch of syrup on my pancakes.

"What's the plan for today?" Cher strolls in the kitchen with an empty glass in her hand.

"Tonight is the elimination." Rebecca reminds everyone.

No one needed to be reminded. I think we are all trying to not think about it. The judges may have said I did a good job last night, but they don't get to vote. The audience and everyone at home gets to. They might not like me. I could be going home tonight.

One of us won't be here tomorrow morning.

"Stop thinking negative thoughts!" Louis shouts at the top of his lungs.

I drop my fork in surprise. It clangs against my glass plate. "Geez, Louis." I mutter under my breath.

"We need to have some fun! Everyone in the pool in ten minutes or I will get the lads to help me throw you in." Louis yells at everyone. "Go!"

Everyone leaves the kitchen and heads to their rooms. I continue sitting in the kitchen eating my pancakes. I can't go swimming. I have to stay off of my ankle and I can't get the ace bandage wet. The kitchen becomes empty. Even Niall left.

Now what?

I finish my pancakes and place my plate in the sink. My ankle throbs in pain as I limp to the living room. I'll just watch a film. In the living room. By myself. Forever alone. I pick a random movie and pop it in the tv. I lay down on the couch.

"Pool time!" Gabriel shouts.

The beginning credits of my movie start. I decided on watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp is hilarious in this movie. Feet pound against the steps of the stairway as everyone heads downstairs to the pool. I wish I could go swimming. I just had to sprain my ankle.

While everyone is out hanging by the pool, I'm inside watching a film all alone. Just me, Johnny Depp, and Orlando Bloom. Party for three.

"What are you doing?" Louis enters the living room.

"Watching a movie." I adjust the pillow under my head. "Why aren't you swimming?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Louis grabs a blanket from the other couch.

I point to my ankle. "Can't get it wet. Want to watch this with me?"

"Sure." Louis grins. Before I have a chance to react, Louis jumps on top of me.

"Louis!" I groan. "What are you doing?"

"Watching the movie." He rolls over on his back.

I push against his back, hoping to get him off of me. I may have a crush on Louis, but I don't want him lying on top of me. Louis doesn't move. On a completely different subject, Louis smells really good.

"If you want to lay with me then at least get off of me!" I push his back again.

"Fine." Louis rolls to the back of the couch.

I roll on my side to face the television. Louis falls down in between the couch and me. He drapes the blanket over the two of us. Louis pulls me close to his chest. I could get used to this. Thank goodness Cher is in the pool. She would never stop teasing me about cuddling with Louis.

•••••

Author's Note:

I didn't plan on updating today, but I decided on not writing anymore. Too lazy to write more. The next chapter will the elimination. Carter does not go home. All I'm going to say is she makes it to the top five. I'm not saying if she goes any further than that.

Question...You know the video diaries from the X Factor and they always answer questions from their fans. Well, Carter will need some questions. That's where all of you lovely fans of mine come in. What are some questions you want Carter to answer?

That's it. Please comment! I realized this is a boring chapter. The next one will be better. I promise. :)