Chapter 10

"Five more minutes, mum." I groan pulling the comforter around me tighter.

"Come on, you lazy bum."

That's not my Mum's voice. Who is that?

"We need to go downstairs for their free breakfast. We have dance lessons today." The person says again.

Is that Riley? No, he doesn't have a feminine voice.

"I swear if you don't get up, I'm going straight to Louis's room and saying you fancy him!" They threaten.

I jump up quickly. Oh, that's right. I'm on the X Factor. I thought I was at home and my mum was waking me up for school.

"Sorry, Cher." I apologize to her flinging the covers off of me.

"It's fine." Cher smiles. "Just go get dressed."

I nod my head while walking to my drawers. "What's the weather like outside?"

Cher walks over to our balcony window. She pulls the curtain back revealing the weather outside. It's raining rather hard outside.

I grab a pair of skinny jeans and chuck them on my bed. If it's raining out then it must be chilly. I toss a black long sleeved shirt with one random white stripe on it on my bed. Can't go wrong with black Toms.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick." I tell Cher gathering my clothes.

"You have five minutes. I want to beat the crowd down there." Cher sits down on her bed.

I step in the bathroom and set my clothes on the small counter. I grab two towels from the rack above the toilet. Once I figure out how to turn the water on, I strip out of my clothes.

After a quick shower, I start getting dressed. Should I bring a jacket today? It is raining outside. I scoop my dirty clothes up and walk out of the bathroom. Cher is still sitting on the bed, but texting away on her phone. I drop my clothes in the small cloth hamper by the tv.

"We're suppose to bring gym clothes with us if we want." Cher stands up. "I don't want to get all sweaty in my clothes." She grabs a small duffel bag.

I walk over to my drawers and open the top one. I hope I brought some kind of gym shorts. I find a black pair of Nike shorts and a red tank top. This will work. I'll just wear my Toms to dance in.

"Can you put these in your bag for me?" I ask Cher grabbing my deodorant.

Cher grabs items from my hands. "Sure." She stuffs them in her duffel bag for me.

Something bangs on our door loudly. "Wake up call!" Louis's voice comes through the door.

Cher walks over to the door and looks through the peephole. "You're lover boy is here."

"He's not my lover boy!" I whisper at her. I walk over to the door and look at Louis through the peephole.

Cher moves out of my way. "You wish he was."

"No, I don't." I shake my head at her.

Cher raises an eyebrow at me. "You're a terrible liar." She whispers so Louis can't hear us.

"I'm not lying." I whisper back. I step away from the door to face Cher directly.

"I have a sixth sense. I can tell when two people like each other. It's quite obvious you two like each other. Just admit it and then I'll leave you alone." Cher tells me.

I narrow my eyes at her. Should I believe her? "Fine. I like him!" I blush.

Cher breaks out in a grin. "Now I have to get you two together." She rubs her hands together.

"What? No! You said you would leave me alone." I remind her.

"I was lying." Cher puts her hand on the doorknob and twists it open. "Hi, Louis." Cher greets him.

"I was heading down to their free breakfast. I was wondering if you wanted to come along." Louis asks when he sees us.

"We were just heading down there." Cher smirks. "I'll go down now and gets us a table."

Cher walks away. She looks back when she is behind Louis and gives me two thumbs up. Cher is like the girl version of Riley. It's insane. Riley would do something like this.

"Ready?" Louis smiles at me.

"Yeah." I shut the door behind me and step in the hallway. "Let's go."

We walk down the hallway to the elevators. I shouldn't have told Cher I like him. Now she will turn into Riley and do everything possible to get us together. Just lovely.