Ho this is not an interrogation room

Start from the beginning

"He went to go get snacks and drinks nemrod" I said while going into my room to put on something comfortable. (Let me just say that, I looked up the word nemrod to make sure I spelt it right and some nasty ass definitions came up, so all I have to say is sorry Ella;))

While changing into some leggings and Miguel's shirt, I walked back out to see Ella checking through her phone.

She stopped once she heard the door open and my hubby walked through the door. However I was about punch her at the way she was staring at him, but since he was an incubus, I'll let it slide for now.

As Miguel set down the tops bags he walked back into the living and took off his shoes, then turn towards my direction and walked over to me, pecking my lips.

I forgot all about Ella, until she cleared her throat.

"Don't mean to cockblock your guy's sexual tendencies, but I did come here to meet your future husband."

I felt Miguel chuckle, which caused me to giggle at my best friend.

Miguel walked over to her and shook her hand.

"Oh so she calls me her husband now?" Seriously? I thought he was about to say his name, but of course that's what he asks.

"Yep! Talks about you all the time." 

Damn! What happened to the girl code? Like why the hell are you telling him, all of my secrets?

"Oh really now?" He asked while side eyeing me.

"Yep and she-" 

Before her can't keep secrets ass, tells anymore of my buisness I cut her off.

"Anyways, Miguel this is Ella, my so called best friend"

Ella laughed, while rolling her eyes.

"Nice to meet you, future husband"

Oh my gosh! She is getting on my damn nerves.

"Right back at you" Miguel commented while going to get the snacks and drinks, setting them on the table.

When the conversation finally steered away from Miguel finding out I call him hubby, Ella started to interrogate him.

"So Miguel, how important is Gabriella to you?" Ella suddenly went very serious. 

Damn she's no joke when it comes to me.

"Gabriella, is very important to me, So important that I want her to have my babies and grow old with me." Miguel said just as serious.

Again a grown ass women was about to shed some titanic tears over here.

Ella smiled at his answer.

"You better, because I don't have time for her telling me that you cheated on her."

"Oh you won't have to worry about that, because I'll more likely would get killed by Gabriella and my mom if the thought ever crossed my mind, since some women have that feeling." Miguel smirked while grabbing my thigh and squeeze it.

"Yeah she will, then I would dig your body out from the grave, bring you back to life then kill you again" Ella smirked evilly.

I'll say Ella seems more like a demon then Miguel.

All Miguel did was laugh.

You see some weird as people, who the fucks laughs at a threat like that?

All I know is Miguel approves of her and vice versa.

"Anyways now that that's over with, I can't wait until your guy's wedding. You'll have to have me as the planner." Ella clapped excitedly like the threat never happened.

"Don't worry bestie You'll be the first one, right Miguel?" Miguel nodded and smiled.

"Yep since I trust you now, you'll be the first one whenever it is." 

"Yay!" Ella cheered making me laugh at her child antics.

Hopefully he will propose to me, before his mom threatens him.

Sigh....

Okay so here's another chapter, sorry it took a long time for me to update, I have just been moping around because school is next week and that means sleeping in and eating all day, is going to be cut down drastically.

Sigh....kill me now!

Whenever I finish this book would you guys want a sequel or no like of the children or Ella? It up to you because I want to know to either be officially done or not.

Anywhores hoped you enjoyed kisses;)

WARNING:

THIS IS A MATURE AND INTERRACIAL BOOK

ALL RIGHTS ARE MINE!;)