One day left

Miguel's POV:

This sucks so much!

I have been sexually frustrated because of this punishment, and I'm getting weaker for it's only the 3rd day now.

Gabriella, has been in a horrible mood ever since she came home yesterday. Even threatened me that if I don't lose my attitude, she would cut my dick off. Really like who the fucks says that? It's not like she is the one suffering! My beast is going to come out any minute now, but she wants to be all mad.

So here I was sitting on the couch, with my arms crossed watching Spongebob. Gabriella had to go to school so she won't be back until later. Of course here I was only thinking about what I was going to do to her when I'm off this punishment, but could you blame me? My demon wanted to come out on the first day of this punishment, so I have been doing a good job on keeping it back and staying on it.

Eventually the 3 cheese pizza that I ordered finally got here. The dude is lucky that I gave him a tip, fucking idiot wanted to take a half an hour to get here, when the pizza was done 20 minutes beforehand. 

At least it was good so you know.... food is life.

After it seems like forever, and watching all the sponge episodes that came on, Gabriella finally came home. I jumped right off the couch and ran over to her giving her a hug.

"Ahhh... Miguel you scared me! Also no touching" Gabriella yelled trying to push me off, as I put my face in her neck smelling her delectable scent.

"I'm sorry I just missed you. So please let me stay like this mi amore." I didn't realize how much you could miss your mate. Sighhhhh.... wish it was the same way for her.

"Fine!" She huffed out, but let me hold her longer.

"Thank you." I said, while squeezing her waist tighter.

"Okay enough you big beast." She said after awhile, pushing me off.

Letting her waist go she walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Is something wrong mi amore?" I crossed my arms and laid my shoulder on the frame of the door.

"No. Why do you ask?" Gabriella said, while still not looking at me.

"Because, you have been a grumpy pants ever since yesterday, and you keep taking it out on me." I said while walking over to her.

"Why does it matter?" She finally came up from the fridge with a ham package.

"You're my mate that's why I care! Even if you weren't I still would be bothered if something was wrong with my baby girl." My beast was getting frustrated at her attitude.

Her body stiffened then  relaxed.

"Okay and? I don't see why you're bothered because nothing is wrong." 

That's it! I walked over to her and turned her around, fuck this punishment!

"Gabriella You're making this harder then what it needs to be." 

"I don't care! Don't touch me either, you're still on punishment." Gabriella threw my hand off of her shoulder.

"Fuck the punishment! Obviously there is something wrong. Who did it? Was it Ella?" her eyebrows furrowed and her glare soften a little.

"No it wasn't Miguel." She sighed.

"Then what was it? Was it a guy? Did someone touch you without your permisson?" My anger was getting the best of me, About the thought of a man touching my baby girl. Makes my beast inside me boil with rage. So hot that it beats volcano lava!

My super tense body calmed down, once Gabriella rubbed my arm.

"No, baby no one touched me. Especially when I can cut their dick off and make them eat it." Her mouth morphed into a evil smirk, like she was thinking about that right now, causing me to shudder.

Not going to lie but my baby girl is scary when it comes to certain things, but that just makes me love her even more.

"Then what's wrong baby?" She finally sighed in aggravation.

"Fine I'll tell you." 

"Finally" I muttered. Causing her to glare at me again.

"Boy don't start." She pointed her finger at me. Raising up my hands in a surrender, she continued on.

"So you know the boy, at the club who made me get punished?" 

My eyes darken at that same boy who she slipped up, and said was good looking.

"Yes." I deadpanned. Causing her eyes to widen then she cleared her throat, with a nervous chuckle she continued on.

"Well he was at Ella's house yesterday, but don't worry he didn't do anything." She gasped out after seeing my eyes darken to black, showing that my beast is surfacing. "I wouldn't do that to you baby, it's just I lost a game of dare and dare so Ella made me get his number."

I calmed down a little bit, but question in my head made me curious and mad.

"Do you still have it mi amore?" My voice was gruff, really hoping for her to say a "No."

But all she did was look down and twiddle her thumbs. I growled deep in my throat.

"Look at me baby." my voice was deep making no room for disobedience.

Her body tensed up, but her eyes gradually came up to my dark eyes.

"Answer me Gabriella." I deadpanned "Do you still have it?"

"Y-yes I do baby, but it's only because I forgot I had it and me being busy with school it didn't hit my mind until now." Her eyes held every bit of truth in them, making me relax knowing she wasn't lying to me.

I walked closer to her, making her back away. I growled low in my throat making her freeze in her spot. I walked up to her towering over her short 5'6 frame.

Leaning down I whispered in my ear.

"I believe you mi amore, but just remember when tomorrow comes- I licked and nibbled on the outer part of her ear, making her jump and gasp. "I'll make you forget you ever met the guy, or anyone. I'm going to fuck you so hard baby girl, that you won't be able to walk. You're going to regret putting a sex demon on a no touching punishment, because it just makes me want to devour that Delicious body even more." 

Her breaths were coming out as pants and I could smell her arousal. With that I kissed her cheek, and went to the living room hearing her scurry upstairs.

Oh I just can't wait until tomorrow. I thought as I licked my lips. 

Yeah I know it has been a week, but here I am. 

Was it good?

Oh also I have another book out called "Addicted" it's also BWWM. SO if you like that stuff I'll know you'll be interested. You'll have to read to find out what it's about though;)

To me I don't even know why I'm writing another book, but that one just came to me sooooo.... Yeah if ideas about a book come to my head then I'll definitely write another one hahahhaha I don't even know why I just typed that because I'm not laughing.

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed kisses;)

WARNING:
THIS IS A MATURE AND INTERRACIAL BOOK

ALL RIGHTS ARE MINE;)