My wife without proposing

So here my stupid ass thought my book got deleted yesterday, so I was crying and moping around everywhere. My mom felt bad for me because I told her I had my period because she would laugh if I said i was crying because my my book got deleted..... Sigh I'm just happy it didn't and now I have a back up in case it did, because wattpad loves to do petty shit! Anyways enjoy;)

Miguel's POV: Before the call

Here I was in the store looking extra goofy, trying to get medicine for my baby girl, knowing she was going to be very sore when she wakes up.

I can't even say that wasn't the best sex in my life, because it was. It felt so good knowing it was my mate and not some thot who wanted the goods goods. Now she even wears my mark, the mark that my incubus King, is so proud of.

Gabriella is my wife until death do us part, even if I can't die, she'll have my babies and watch are babies have babies. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my mate and only her, since I love her to the universe and back.

"Excuse me sir?" My thoughts were interrupted, by a tap on my shoulder.

My eyes traveled from the medicine in my hand and met dark brown eyes.

"Yes?" I said to this petite girl worker with long brown hair, she looked nervous. However my intense eyes tends to do that to people.

"Um..You looked lost over here, so I thought I would help you out." The girl fidget looking down at the floor. Guess she either wanted to do her job, or just wanted to talk to me.

"Yeah I was just looking for medicine for my wife at home, since she's hurting." My gaze traveled back to the motrin in my hand.

"Oh...." She traveled off seeming dissapointed that I said wife. Making me look up at her and squint my eyes.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

Her eyes shot up to my eyes, wide in shock.

"N-no there isn't, it's just you don't have a ring on your finger." Her eyes locked on to my ring finger, gazing at it like a ring is going to magically appear. 

If this girl, who wants to cast in Harry potter, don't get out of my face with this mess, like do your damn job!

"So your saying that I can't have a wife, because I don't have a ring on my finger?" My voice was low signaling my incubus was getting mad, making her cower away and eyes big in fear.

"N-" 

"Don't say no because that's exactly what you were thinking." My voice deadpanned, while I walked towards her making her step back in fear.

"Sir-"

"Next time you come over here, do your damn job instead of trying to question someone all because you want their dick! Understand?" A growl came out at the end, making me close my eyes keeping King back.

She nodded her head.

"Now shoo." I waved my hand, making her scurry away.

I swear why can't some women or men appreciate themselves more? Shit gets on my last damn nerves!

With that I was done here, so I grabbed the motrin 800 and check out wanting to get back to my baby girl at home.

After getting home My baby girl was wrapped up and I could sense her pain. I did feel bad that she was hurting like this, but I couldn't  help admiring how beautiful she looked.

She made me laugh at her reaction to the food and I enjoyed the time with her.

It all ended once my phone rung and I saw the caller ID, which was my mom.