Red eyes?

Gabriella up top^^^

Gabriella's POV:

GASP.....

I shot up from my soft bed, and threw off my silky sheets. This was the fifth time this week, that I have woken up from a dream that always made me horny, and always ended with me staring into red eyes.

This has been happening for awhile now. I don't understand how a 20 year old can have wet dreams like this back to back. The usual would have been me waking up in my own body fluid, then having to go and wash up and get ready for college.

I didn't have time for this, especially when I have to study for my master degree in business. All because my body couldn't keep it's problems tucked away.

What I really don't get is who in the flying chipmunks eyes were those? Just thinking about it made a pleasant shiver go down my spine and my thighs squeeze together. It definitely was male. Even though I never saw his face I could still tell. Is that weird?

I never heard his voice, except for this one time I was having a nightmare, and the red eyes appeared in my dream, and told me "shh...it's okay mi amore. you're safe with me" Which made me fall into a peaceful sleep after that. I haven't had nightmares since then.

It felt like I had a connection with him, and I still don't know why? My brain is saying "Bitch why does it matter he seems Delicious. If you don't want him i'll take him" I don't get why it's personifying itself like it's actually has feelings.

It didn't matter right now because my dazed ass checked my phone, and it read that I was about to be late for my class. So I jumped out of my warm bed, that was practically calling me back to lay down and fall asleep on it. I shook my head and jumped in the shower and washed up. After I got out I did all of my personal care. My clothes were already picked out in my closet, Which mostly was my high wasted jeans with a white crop top and a brown cardigan, Finally I completed the look with brown sandals and some mascara.

I looked in the mirror and loved how it elucidated my curves and mocha skin tone. My natural curly hair was in a high bun, because I didn't feel like doing it last night after I washed it. I thought I looked good today.

After, the transformation to "I just woke up like this" I finally started making sure I had everything in my book bag. I kept feeling eyes on my me the whole time. It felt like whoever it was staring into my soul, the intensity of the stare made a tingle erupt throughout my entire body. So the only thing I could think of was run to my car and just go to school, which I did almost tripping on a invisible step in my apartment. Which I got from my parents as a gift.

Almost getting a speeding ticket for how fast I was driving, I finally made it to my college. It wasn't the biggest college, but to me any place that you almost break a sweat just walking to get somewhere was big to me. Math was my first subject to go to, so I ran there and sat down just on time. sighh.....today was going to be a long day.

It finally ended well college did, the work part was still going because I had to study still. Knowing that it's going to be awhile I ordered Chinese food, once getting my food. I ate, and studied for about two hours then got ready for bed.

I put on some booty shorts with a spaghetti strap tank top, wrapped up my hair in a pink wrap, and got in my soft warm bed and pulled the silky sheets up my body and went into a deep sleep.

The red eyes appeared in my dream like state. I was about to ask who are you? However he answered before I asked the question, like he read my mind or something.

"My name is Miguel hermosa" Miguel. I said out loud testing his name, what a sexy name. Miguel chuckled which was sexy also. Just at the way it echoed and how deep it was.

"Mmmm..." He purred "Thank you Mi amora, you name is just as sexy." That snapped me out of my dazed state. How did he know my name? actually who is he? Again, Miguel answered me before I actually voiced my thoughts.

"I know everything about you mi tesoro. Since it's my priority as your mate too."

Priority? Mate? what? I was so baffled and confused what the fuck is a mate? we're not buddies.

Miguel growled deeply which made my eyes snap up to his red eyes. I couldn't see his face since it was dark is this room.. or wherever we are.

"Watch your mouth mi amore!" His eyes flashed a deeper red, which made desire pool to my lower regions "That pretty head shouldn't be saying such words" So what? It's my brain. If I wanted to curse out the entire world, I was going to do it, the fuck?

He growled again, but this growl wasn't like the last one. It was more possessive and louder, like he didn't like to be disobeyed.

"You're playing with fire mi amore!" I could feel his body heat from where I was standing, it made me want to lay down on the floor and cock my legs open for him to take me right now. Ughh.. shut up body! Stop thinking that.

He chuckled again this time he was calmer but his eyes turned a darker red.

"Don't worry we will always have time for that baby. For now get some sleep since i'll be seeing you tomorrow."

Before I could say something, anything. His red eyes disappeared and it turned pitch dark again. However all I could think about was him coming to see me tomorrow.

Okay so here is the first chapter. how was it? good? bad? since i'm going back and fourth from a boyxboy story to an interracial story it's weird hahaha... anywhores I hoped you enjoyed Like I said before i'll update every 3 days, who knows probably quicker then that if I feel like it.

WARNING this story contains mature scenes, since it's an incubus book there is going to be mostly smut parts so if you want to keep your mind pure I wouldn't read this. If your mind is tainted.... welp just keep on reading.

Another WARNING if you don't like interracial relationships this book is not for you either so please proceed out because I don't have time for hate. Because you will get blocked;)

ALL RIGHTS ARE MINE SO MOVE IT ALONG YEAH? BECAUSE AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT;)