☆one-up~awsten~☆

"Babe?"

You heard Awsten yell from the doorway, and a thud when he dropped his back pack on the floor. "Hi!" he said cheerfully once you came around the corner. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and he smelled like cold, even though he was wearing a sweater.

"I missed you." "I missed you, too." He shrugged his jacket off. "I've got something exciting to tell you." You blushed slightly. "Um, me too."

Awsten walked into the kitchen and slumped into a chair. "I made coffee. Want some?" He nodded gratefully.

"So, what did you have to tell me?" he asked after a tentative sip from his cup. "No, no. You first," you urged, trying to hide your shaking hands by wrapping them around your mug.

"Well," Awsten began, beating on the table for effect, causing your dog to start barking wildly. "We're releasing Entertainment next month!" "Awsten, that's awesome!" you exclaimed, leaning forward to wrap your arms around his neck.

"Your turn," he said eagerly. "Um, I'm not really sure how to say this." "Just say it, babe." "I'm pregnant."

Awsten laughed a little bit, like maybe he thought you were kidding. Then his cheeks got really red, and his eyes went wide. "Are you for real?" You nodded nervously, and Awsten's face lit up with a smile.

"Are you sure?" he said through a grin. "Pretty sure," you laughed. "This is great!" He kissed you, but then stopped, because he was laughing to much. "You're happy?"

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" "I don't know," you giggled. He pulled you into a hug. "Well, you did kinda one-up me," he muttered into your hair. "But I'll let it slide just this once."

thanks @girlwritesstories for requesting!!