☆no boys allowed~otto~☆

"Y/N?" You heard Otto call out, followed by the jingle of keys and the door shutting. His voice still sounded sad. The drive must not have helped.

"I'm in the living room!" You yelled back, diving into the massive blanket fort you'd created while he'd been gone. All the lights were off except for the string of fairy lights along the perimeter of the ceiling, and they emitted a soft pinkish glow. Otto came through the living room door way, and dropped his backpack on the floor near it. "Babe..what is this?" he asked, a small smile creeping onto his face. You poked your head farther out of the blanket curtain that served as the entrance of your fort. "This is my fort," you giggled. "No boys allowed."

He smiled and crossed over the living room floor, stepping over spare couch cushions and pillows. He crouched down in front of you. "No boys allowed?" He put his hand on the blanket and pulled it back to get a glimpse inside your fortress. Then, catching you by surprise,  he tackled you onto a pile of blankets and pillows and kissed you. "Otto Wood, get out of my fort immediately!" you shreiked as he tickled you relentlessly.

"Never!" he exclaimed, picking up a pillow and smacking you with it. "How dare you!" You picked up a pillow in each hand and began to retaliate against him. "Fine, I surrender! I surrender!" He laughed and held up his pillow to block you. He rolled off of you and laid next to you and sighed.

"Are you feeling better?" you ask, running your finger over his ear. He turned his head and smiled at you. "A little."

You poked his cheek and draped your arm across him. "Good."