☆knight in shining armor~awsten~(part III)☆

here you go @aquaparks

You fished your keys out of your pocket and shoved them into the doorknob. Awsten followed you into the apartment and put his hands deep in his pockets. "Um, well, I guess this where we part ways," he said, glancing at your lips. He pulled his hand out awkwardly for you to shake. "Oh, get that out of here," you laughed, shutting the door. He gave you a confused look.

You took a step forward, Awsten grabbing one of your hands. "I know we just met, but-" You cut him off by kissing him, and wrapped your hands in the back of his hair. He leaned against the wall, putting one of his hands under your chin. "I'm sorry," you laughed against his lips. "Don't apologize," he said back, shrugging his jacket off and letting it fall to the floor.

"It's really late, do you wanna-"

"For sure."

▪▪▪

You woke up in a tangle of blankets. You rolled over and nobody was there, but there was a dented pillow and rumpled sheet to let you know that last night wasn't just a weird dream.

You stumbled into your tiny kitchen and found Awsten sitting at your small, two-person table, sipping a coffee and scrolling on his phone. He really did look like a dream sitting there, the sunlight hitting him perfectly, his hair sticking up. He must've felt you staring, because he looked up suddenly, and raised a small white bag. "I got some tacos," he smiled and patted the table across from him.

"Coffee, too?" you laughed. Awsten looked at you for a second. "This is hot chocolate. I'm not that grown-up." You chuckled some more and slid into the chair across from him. "I'm sorry to dine and dash," he said, slipping his phone into his pocket. "But I've gotta run. Band stuff." "You're in a band?"  "What? Oh, yeah." "Well, what's it called?" "Waterparks." "Unusual," you mused. "But cool."

Awsten stood up. "Will we see each other again? Or is this just another meaningless one night stand?" You blushed and laughed nervously. "All we did was share a bed," you stammered. "You're a very cuddly sleeper, Y/N," he said simply, and shot you a grin.

"Bye," he said. "See you later." "Definitely."