☆bite me~awsten☆

thanks blondsoldier for requesting some vampire!awsten stuff

You stretched lazily on the sofa, your legs unfolding onto Awsten, your boyfriend's, lap."This couch is big enough for the both of us, Y/N," he groaned, tickling your feet slightly. "Hey!" you yelled, jerking your feet of off his legs.

"That's not fair. You know I'm ticklish," you whine, pouting mockingly. "All's fair in love and war," Awsten stated simply. "And I should know, I was there for a lot of them."

You rolled your eyes and shoved his shoulder, and Awsten threw his head back and laughed, exposing his two sharp fangs. "You really need to be more careful about showing those off," you warned, moving to lay your head on his lap. "Why?" he asked, stroking your hair absentmindedly. "It's only you and me."

"I know, but--" you stopped, trying to think through what you should say. "What will other people think?" Awsten looked down at you in disbelief. "When have I ever cared about that? When have you?" "I don't know, since I started dating a vampire, maybe?" The comment slipped out sharper than you'd intended, and Awsten's face tightened.

"Well, it's your choice. If you don't like it, then leave," he said flatly. "I'm not forcing you to be with me." "Awsten, that's not what I'm saying." "But is it what you meant?" He stared down at you with his two different colored eyes, their gaze seeming to freeze you in place.

"I just don't want either of us to get hurt," you insisted, and it was met with an eyeroll. "Don't give me that. If you're uncomfortable just tell me. This can be done."

"I don't want that." "Maybe I do." Awsten nudged your head slightly off of his lap and stood up. "Awsten, please--" "I don't want you to be afraid to be with me." "I'm not!" "Then don't ask me to hide myself! I'm fine with who I am, and if you aren't, it's not my problem. So, sorry."

Awsten grabbed his jacket off the arm of the couch and shrugged it on, his boots clomping on the floor, the door slamming behind him.

▪▪▪

"Awsten. I'm sorry. Please call me back, or text me or something. You're scaring me." You hung up the phone for the sixth time that night, the tears from a few minutes ago forming an uncomfortable crust on your cheeks. You were about to redial again when someone knocked on your door.

Awsten was their, his breath coming out in clouds. "Y/N--" "Awsten, you scared me half to death. I have half a mind to  slam this door in your cute face." "Oh, bite me." He grinned, his fangs poking out.

"What?" he smirked. "Poor choice of words?" He stepped forward and you hugged him, burying your face in his coat and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Can I come inside? It's a little cold out here. Even for me." "Sure," you agreed. "But, first."

You stood on your tiptoe and kissed him, and you could feel his sharp teeth through his lips. "I'm sorry." "It's alright, Y/N. Besides, I wouldn't want to hold a grudge for forever. Literally."

a/n: i don't really dig into monster!parks but i really liked this thanks blondsoldier