CUT|C

*Mature*

Cut is a YouTube channel and I'm using their video idea for my imagine? Their video above 

I was uncomfortable during that video at parts so um.. beware? 

* * * *

*Demi's POV*

I got my audio pack on and wired up as I stood next to Max while Jill and Cesar did some last touch ups having a small chat.

"Alright Demi, we're ready" Someone spoke and I nodded, heading towards the white backdrop they had set up.

"ROLLING!" Some women shouted and then I was told to stand on the X.

"Alright Demi, do you know what you're doing today?" The producer asked and I laughed, shaking my head.

"I was just told to show up camera ready" I shrugged and I got a few to laugh like I wanted. 

"Alright, today you are gonna try to guess out of a line up of people, which are sex workers and which are not." 

The second I heard that, my eyes widened and I started laughing nervously.

What was I signed up for?

When the lineup came out, I felt very overwhelmed and a little uncomfortable by a few of them.

I was so use to keeping everything kid friendly that when it came to asking questions to find out if they were or not, I felt embarrassed. 

When I reached one of the last people, she happened to look pretty young and innocent and it was throwing me off. 

"Name?"

"Y/N" She replied and I nodded, getting a good look at her. 

"Pretty" I mumbled, nodding as I eyed her and I saw her blush a little bit.

"See she could be throwing me off with the innocent thing and the blushing and shit. Like she makes me wanna do bad things to her; but she might be the one doing bad things to me" I bit my lip and the group chuckled and she blushed harder as she giggled. 

"I can't just look at her and guess if she is" I grumbled not wanting to pull out embarrassing questions.

"Want a prop Demi?" The producer asked and I didn't want to just flat out say a sex toy on camera! 

Like what am I gonna say? Give me a whip? 

"Um.. Imma ask a question" I turned towards the girl and I thought about the few things I could ask her that wouldn't make me wanna run and scream and hide.

"Alright Y/N... say we were out for drinks and we kept eyeing each other at the bar. One of us got enough nerve to walk to the other. You wanted to get sex out of me... what would you do?" 

"Well I'd flirt and tell you everything a girl wants to hear about how beautiful they are then whisper what I'd do to you in year ear before searching for your sweet spot" She shrugged like it was nothing and I couldn't help but laugh.

Typical fuckboy thing to do.

 "Like what? What would you whisper in my ear?" I questioned and a few chuckled as she danced on her feet.

"Erm.... I don't wanna say it out loud" She chuckled embarrassed and I knew the answer now but I still wanted to know.

"M'kay, come over here and whisper it in my ear. Do to me right now what you would have done in the bar" I smiled and her cheeks brightened.

She approached me slowly and I could see how nervous she was.

She was definitely not a sex worker or at least not an experience one.

"Well C'mere baby, I don't bite... unless you want me to" I smirked at her and she looked down standing in front of me.

I tried to forget the others were here as I tried to get her to come out of her shell. 

I reached out towards her and pulled her into me and she tensed up.

"I know you're not a sex worker" I whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek and letting her go.

Y/N had a small smile on her face making her look adorable.

"She's not a sex worker, but I might just need to take her home and teach her a thing or to" I winked before moving onto the next person.

* * * *

Thought of on: August 28th 2018

Written on: August 28th 2018, September 9th 2018 and September 10th 2018

Published on: September 10th 2018

Word Count: 764