The Nanny |D

*Lesbian Imagine*

Demi's POV

"Alright Y/N! Be good for Demi!" I heard her father yell at her before he made his way down the wooden staircase. 

"Yes dad" She groaned and I raised an eyebrow at her.

Her father left and she came into the kitchen.

"I don't know why you're here. I don't need a baby sitter I'm 16" She huffed, opening her water bottle. 

"You know exactly why I'm here baby girl" I spoke in a low tone; approaching her.

"Hm? And why's that Demi?" She challenge and I stepped close to her; my hand wrapping around her throat; her eyes widening a little.

"Because I make you feel so fucking good Y/N" I spoke in a seductive bitter tone; my hand loosening  a little bit; still keeping it's place. 

"You do?"

"I do" I murmured; my lips slightly wrapping around her upper lip; sucking just a little bit as my hand removed itself from her throat; traveling down to her breast and squeezing just a little bit.

"What if I said no?"

"Do you wanna say no?"

"No" 

"That's what I thought" I started kissing her neck; her hands finding my ass.

 I wrapped my arms around the bottom of her thighs and lifted her up onto the counter; and she kept them around my hips; keeping them close.

"I've been a very bad girl" She whispered; nibbling my ear; gaining a moan from me. 

"Such a bad girl" I sucked on the soft skin by her collar bone.

My lips continued their assault as my hand found the strings on her shorts; slipping inside and I felt a lace thong and I glanced up at her and she had a smirk on her face with a small blush.

"You knew I was coming didn't you baby girl" I mumbled against her skin; leaving small pecks on her beautiful skin; the bruise of a hickey already forming by her collar bone. 

My fingers played with her c.lit, gaining a moan from the younger girl; her eyes looking down at me.

"You've been such a bad girl; you don't get a big orgas.m from me" I informed; my lips finding hers to quiet her moans as I played with her throbbing cli.t.

"You're getting so wet Y/N" I moaned; my fingers moving effortlessly across her soft slick puss.y

"Fuc.k" She screamed as I moved quickly on her cli.t 

"DEMI!" She yelled in a breathless tone and before I felt her legs start to shake as she bit down hard on her lip; her eyes meeting mine never breaking contact as I let her come down her high; sucking the juices off my fingers.

"Absolutely Devine baby girl" I grinned; pecking her lips and she got a lustful gleam in her eye.

"Again?" I chuckled; shaking my head but she shook her head, pushing me away and jumping off the counter.

"Now it's your turn" She pushed my against the counter and I hosted myself up as she stood between my legs. 

She wasted no time and she pushed my dress up to my hips; and saw I wasn't wearing panties.

"Such a dirty slu.t" She giggled and before I knew it, her lips met my puss.y and I was screaming her name; in mid orgas.m we heard the door lock click; our eyes getting wide.

I tried to push her off; but she stayed put; licking up my juices from me and I saw her father walk into the kitchen, my eyes wide and embarrassment taking over but he didn't say anything; he just walked over to us and Y/N looked up, removing herself from my sensitive area and when I went to close my legs, his hands stopped me.

"You naughty girls, you started without me"  

* * * *

Hmmm....... this is a little different lol.

Written on: May 5th, 2018; May 6th, 2018

Published on: May 6th, 2018

Word Count: 656