The Roommate |D

| Mommy Kink |

*Y/N's POV*

Demi slammed the bedroom door, breathing hard as she pushed me against the wall; her lips finding mine.

My hand grazed over the shaved size of her head; running through her long brown hair on the other side as Demi continued her aggressive assault.

"Remove your pants" She bit my earlobe and I unbuttoned my jean shorts; pushing them down my thighs and my feet stepping out of them.

"You're such a fucking slu.t" She growled, pulling my shirt over my head as my hand went into her yoga pants; rubbing her through her clothed puss.y.

"It was grinding at a bar!" I spoke through gritted teeth and she gripped my breasts hard; making me yelp.

"I'M THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN GRIND YOUR ASS ON!" She yelled, her hands gripping my ass like it was second nature. 

"I WAS DRUNK!"

"AND I'M SOBER!" She yelled; unclipping my bra and I unclipped her bra under her shirt, dragging it down her arms and letting it fall to our feet.

My hands ran up and down her chest, grazing over her perky nipple.s.

Demi backed away and harshly pushed me over to the bed and she climbed on top of me; angry lust in her eyes.

"I told you not to go out tonight" She spoke through a clenched jaw; her fingers ripping my panties to get quicker access at my se.x. 

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I yelled and I yelped when she shoved four fingers into my tight hole, making me cry of pain; and when she hit my g-spot I moaned loudly.

"You're my sex slu.t, I tell you whatever the fuck I want! YOU'RE GOING TO CU.M SO FUCKING HARD TODAY!" She yelled and I knew her roommates were listening to us and it was turning me on.

"GOOD!" I yelled and she kept pumping in and out of me quickly; hitting all the right places to get me to scream loudly.

"MAKE ME CU.M MOMMY" I screamed, arching my back; making her go deeper in me.

"FUCK" 

"Such a little sl.ut tonight" She hummed against me, licking my cli.t softly as she had her whole fist inside of me, her flip playing with my folds and her other fingers doing their own parts in my hole and I felt her all over my vagin.a; feeling incredible.

Her other hand played with my boobs; and my breath quickened.

"MOMMY I'M GOING TO FUCKING CU.M" I screamed; my back arching from pleasure.

"Cu.m as hard as you can baby, squ.irt for mommy" Demi rubbed my cli.t and kept pumping quickly and I felt an orgas.m come over me.

"f-FUCK MOMMY! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD! OH MY GOD! MOM--MOMM-MOMMY! FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GOD! HOLY CRAP! WOA- FUC- UGH!" I screamed; and I felt Demi smiling against me. 

She rubbed me quickly and I felt myself squir.t all over her and I looked down and her stomach was covered in my cu.m.

"Come on baby, I know you have more. Give me it all baby girl" Demi encouraged; her mouth going down to play with my cli.t and folds and I felt it slowly hitting me again.

"FUCK! MOMMY! OH SHIT!" I yelled and I squeezed my eyes shut, arching my back as much as I could; my mouth open as I screamed and grunted and I felt Demi's tongue on me; my cu.m squirting into her mouth.

"So good baby" She licked her lips as I breathed really hard.

"I want you to taste yourself baby, lick your cu.m off of me" Demi demanded and I took a deep breath, my puss.y being sore so I slowly sat up and changed places with Demi and did exactly what she wanted.

"Come one baby, we got plans tonight, get dressed" Demi patted my bum, sliding off the bed.

"I'm too sore" I whined and she shrugged, slipping her clothes back on.

"Well, that's what you get for not listening" She spoke and I groaned, carefully getting up and slipping clothes on, putting on my softest pair of panties I had at Demi's place before I left the room.

"I heard you makeup" Demi's roommate raised an eyebrow when I came into view;

"What can I say? She does me good" 

* * * *

Don't expect smut often... I'm bad at writing it so I don't :) lol

Written on: May 12th, 2018

Published on: May 12th 2018

Word Count: 753