Wake Up |D

*Demi's POV*

I woke up one morning before Y/N and got an idea...

I wanted to have some fun.

I looked over at the alarm clock and saw it was 4:13am.

Why on earth am I awake so early? What the fuck?

I moved back the blanket on Y/N and saw her shiver a little bit which made me smile.

Once the blanket was out of my way, I wanted to go up and kiss her neck but I knew she would wake up at the feeling of my lips on her neck so I refrained; for now.

She was completed naked from last nights events well as myself; which made my job easier.

I spread her legs a little bit, slipping in-between them before sliding down.

I licked softly against her pussy; getting a small reaction from her sleeping body.

I sucked on my finger, coating it before tracing it down her folds, slightly touching the enter of her cervix before tracing it back up, hitting her clit and circling around the little bud of nerves

I smiled at the little reactions her body was giving me.

 I kissed her inner thigh lightly; moving down from her inner thigh to the side of her knee before doing the same to the opposite leg.

I finally gave in and licked her clit, making her body twitch a little bit.

I kept my actions up, licking and sucking on the little bud and I felt her hand go into my hair making me smile against her as I moved down a little bit, giving every little part of her vagina, love and affection. 

I sucked on my finger a little before slowly pushing into her tight hole, feeling it wrap around my finger turned me on.

I heard a small moan leave her mouth as I slowly pushed into her.

"Well good morning to you too, fuck" She breathed out, her back arching a little when I touched the spongey pad.

I lightly brushed over it before slowly removing my finger, going back to suck on her clit as I slowly stretched her hole; beautiful; but quiet moans escaping Y/N mouth.

I sucked and licked on all the right spots, getting just what I wanted; her moans and wetness.

I slipped a second finger in making her arch her back and moan loudly; giving me satisfaction.

"Demetria it's too early to function- holy fuck, do that again" She breathed out, another moan echoing against the walls as I repeated my recent action.

I moved quicker in and out of her as I kissed and sucked on whatever skin I could reach; leaving some love bites on her thighs.

My free hand groped her breast and trailed down her side, resting on her leg.

It didn't take her long to cum as I continued my actions; knowing exactly what her body loved. 

I went quick and fast as she came; slowing down for a few seconds before speeding up again, my other hand playing with her clit which just added to the amount of pleasure she was feeling, her moaning turning into screams and pants.

Good thing I don't have neighbors!

"Good lord Demi!" Y/N panted as I made my way back up, kissing a trail of skin until I hit her beautiful lips; lingering a kiss.

I snuggled into her side as she worked on gaining breath control.

"Morning baby" I kissed just under her jawline; wrapping my arm around her waste, my thumb rubbing up and down her skin as I held her close.

"Wake me up that way more often, you have my full consent of doing whatever you fucking want to my body" She mumbled, my bare skin meeting hers fully as our legs intertwined.

Y/N and I talked until one of us fell asleep again.

I can tell you; this won't be the last time.

* * * *

Short, sweet and smutty :)

I was gonna make it longer but I wanted a short sweet imagine since the next dirty one will be a little... raunchy lol.

Thought of on: July 8th 2018

Written on: July 8th 2018, July 9th 2018

Published on: July 9th 2018

Word Count: 703