Fourth of July |C

*Demi's POV*

"HAPPY MURICA DAY!" I yelled, belly flopping on our bed, immediately regretting that life decision.

"Demi.. it's-"

"-it's 6:24am" Y/N groaned after looking at the clock, throwing my pillow at my face before rolling over.

"WE GOT A PARTY TO GET READY FOR! GET YOUR ASS UP!"

"Go fuck your ass, it's too early" She groaned putting her face in her pillow as I opened the curtain.

"I swear to god, you open that curtain you won't see the light of day for a month" She hissed and I shrugged, opening the curtains and she flipped me off.

"IT'S MURICA DAY Y/N! QUIT BEING POUTY!"

"Bitch, it aint Christmas, get out of my room" She grumbled, pushing blankets over her face and I rolled my eyes, stripping from my clothes to threw into the hamper before entering the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

I towel dried my hair throwing on an outfit before walking out, seeing she was sleeping again.

"Y/N, it's 7am" I shake her and she just grumbled, stuffing her face in the pillow again.

"You better be up by 8" I grumbled, heading towards the door to leave.

"What's your obsession with this holiday?"

"I don't have an obsession with this holiday" I mumbled, grabbing my earrings off the dresser; putting them in and then leaving the room.

I made a todo list on my phone because I wanted this to be a good party and knowing that... I knew I was about to hit crazy bitch mode...

8am hit and I was shocked to see Y/N peak around the hallway of her apartment.

"You're alive!" I yelled, startling her.

"Demetria!" She growled and I giggled; walking over to put my shoes on. 

"Get shoes on! You're coming with me to the store to get crap for the party!" I informed and she grumbled about us having to at least get food first as she put shoes on and we left the house.

We went from cub foods to party city and everything in-between, trying to gather everything I need since I wanted this to be perfect.

"Okay Demi, I love you; but girl, my feet hurt" Y/N whined and I rolled my eyes closing the trunk. 

"Well unhurt your feet because we got shit to do" 

"Demetria.. not only did you not get me fucking food, hut my feet feels like fire; if you don't start getting me some food and a foot massage person, I will strangle you" 

"Ooo, threats, FUN! Massage your own feet, you can eat at the party, we got a party to get ready for!"

"I hate you" She grumbled and I grinned, closing my car door and starting the drive back to my place.

"I know" 

* * * *

The second I put the last banner up... there was a knock at the door and Y/N answered it to her boyfriend being here.

Great...

Only think about crushing on your roommate... is all the times their boyfriend is over...

Everyone arrived and was very impressed by Y/N and I's work, and if I said so myself.. it looks pretty fucking good.

It was getting to be firework time and we all huddled around, standing in our backyard which wasn't big but I mean... it worked...

We had a pretty view of the fireworks from the fair and we all had our drinks in hand, some of us sipping and some of us chugging...

We lit sparklers and the drunk ones kept throwing  pop it's on the floor which I already knew was going to be a bitch to clean up...

I sipped my drink and I kept seeing Y/N and her boyfriend be all clingy and PDA and I was annoyed.

"You alright Demi?" Joe [Jonas] asked me and I sighed, nodding as I picked some watermelon out from the bowl. 

"Yep" 

I talked to Joe waiting for the firework show to start and Y/N and her boyfriend wondered over to us, both of them smiling.  

Great

"You did good Demi! Totally worth my hunger and sore feet" She grinned at me and I smiled at her.

"Thanks" I ate another cube of watermelon, watching her boyfriend wrap his arm around her waist...

Joe walked away, being called over for a game of Beer pong so I was left along with the PDA couple. 

"You really did good Demi, everyone's having a good time; i'm impressed" Her boyfriend praised and I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Did you think I wouldn't be able to do it?" I asked and he went to speak but I cut him off.

"I'm perfectly capable of throwing a party B/F/N" I grumbled, walking back inside and taking a deep breath.

I went into the bathroom and starred at myself, tears slowly falling.

Why am I such a mess? Why can't I get over this stupid crush, she's straight! I have no chance!

"Demi?" I heard Y/N knock and I sighed, wiping my tears.

"Yeah?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Fire works are starting" She told me quietly and I nodded hearing her footsteps walk away after a few moments.

I slowly left the bathroom after making sure I didn't look too bad.

Time to act like i'm enjoying myself..........+/*93

8

* * * *

This was boring I knowwww; I just wanted something fourth of july up on the fourth and I didn't know what to write and i'm having a "no one talk to me" day and ugh

Thought of on: July 2, 2018

Written on: July 4th 2018

Published on: July 4th 2018

Word Count: 939