The Nanny Pt.2 |D

WARNING: Lil kinky ;)

*THIS CONTAINS TEENxFATHER! DON'T READ IF UNCOMFURTABLE!

*Daddy Kink (literally ;})*

*Y/N's POV*

"You naughty girls, you started without me" My father walked in.

I continued to work my magic on Demi's clit and knowing my father was watching me excided me more. 

Demi was just about to orgasm when my father pulled me away.

He grabbed our hands and Demi's weak body dragged behind him all the way to my bedroom.

"You both know you don't get to start without me" He spoke firmly and I knew what was coming.

"Ass up; over the bed" He spoke firmly and we did as told.

"I'll be nice and just use my hand, I like how it feels when I slap your ass with my bare hand anyway"

I was waiting for the slaps, but he as being cruel and letting us wait....

I felt something wet hit my hole and I felt a slippery finger slide in and out, creating a discomfort.

He removed his finger and Demi groaned as I clenched, I felt something slide in and once it passed the first knob, I knew it was beads.

He pushed them all the way in, making a low groan be heard from myself and a loud moan from Demi. 

I felt a quick sharp slap land on my ass; making me yelp.

"What do you say?" He demanded and I held in a groan.

"Thank you daddy" I heard Demi and I say at the same time.

The slaps were the only thing heard besides our yelps here and there from raw skin being hit again and again.

He stopped and slowly removed the beads from my hole before he pulled us up.

"Demi, can you go get the cuffs?" He asked her and she nodded and I wasn't happy about what was to come.

He sat me in the corner where the chair was and I knew I wasn't gonna like what was about to happen.

Demi came back with the cuffs and my hands got cuffed behind me as daddy put a gag on me.

"You sit here, do not move, do not touch yourself in anyway and never take your eyes off of us and don't you dare make a sound" He demanded and I nodded.

Daddy sat on the bed in front of me and I saw Demi in my sideline sight completely naked as she approached my father. 

My daddy only in boxers as he sat on the bed; Demi climbing onto his lap and started grinding her bare pussy against his clothed bulge.

She moved so slow it was painful for me to not touch myself.

Demi would moan and groan as she moved around on his lap; his hands squeezing her breasts or ass. 

Demi pushed him back on the bed; his knees hitting the end of the bed as she got off; pulling his boxers down his muscle toned legs. 

She slowly went up his leg with her mouth; the head of his cock being kissed by her plump lips.

She slipped him into her mouth and sucked slowly as daddy's hands went into her hair; pulling her closer to him; making her take more of him.

She bobbed her head back and forth, getting fast then slowing down. 

Daddy groaned as he pulled on her hair and I was aching to touch my soaking center.

Just when he was about to cum; Demi stopped, a loud groan leaving daddies lips.

"Fuck" 

Demi moved up him and slowly sat down on his cock, moaning loudly.

She got use to it before she started moving up and down, going in circles as he held her hips.

She leaned forward going deep making her scream and my clit throb.

Daddy slapped her ass gripping the skin as Demi leaned down on his chest; moving back and forth.

Before I could register what was happening; their position changed and daddy was moving quickly in and out of her, the wet skin slapping against each other as Demi screamed out in pleasure making me jealous of daddy. 

I watched them move together; screaming and groaning.

"Your pussy is so tight, fuck" Daddy groaned and I wanted to close my eyes so bad but I knew if I did; I wouldn't get to join them.

Demi spread her legs open completely as daddy thrusted in and our of her quickly; Demi screaming his name and encouraging him to go faster; if that was humanly possible.

Watching them cum together made me almost cum but I knew if I came without permission; I'd be in some big trouble.

Demi and daddy laid there; setting down their breathing when Demi turned to me;

"baby want to play?" 

* * * *

If you want a part three; let me know ;)

This was requested so much lol

Original [part 1]: May 5th 2018 

Thought of on: July 19th 2018

Written on: July 19th 2018

Published on: July 19th 2018

Word Count: 838