Mother's Day |C

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey little fella" I cooed; picking up the little baby from his crib.

I carried the little baby to the four year olds room, seeing him still sleeping

I woke up the older boy, seeing his groggy state come to.

"Come on little dude! We gotta go make mommy breakfast" I smiled; the baby cooing in my arms; fussing a little bit.

I changed the babies diaper while the older boy went to the bathroom before I set the baby in the baby lounger while the oldest and I went to make breakfast.

I stuck the Carmel French toast bake in the oven to warm up that we made last night that was one of Demi's favorites that she only gets on rare occasions.

(This looks gross but it's soooooooo good)

I kept it in the warmer before grabbing the card the four year old made while Demi was away; grabbing the kid paint.

I pained the older boys hand and he placed it on the paper; before doing the same with the baby, cleaning off their hands.

I held the older boys hand as we traced things that I had drawn out previously.

"You did so good bubs!" I praised, looking at the finished work. 

I carried the plate of French toast and coffee and he carried the card.

"Alright, we gotta be quiet okay? Because we wanna set this down and get your brother without waking Momma up" 

We "quietly" walked into the bedroom and I set the food on the dresser and he set the card on the bed while I went to go get the baby.

I walked back in the see Demi awake, talking to her son.

"Morning Gorgeous; Happy mother's day" I smiled and Demi smiled up at me before turning back to her son who was telling her all about breakfast.

"Thank you babe"

The baby started to fuss and I couldn't get him settled so I walked over to Demi; 

"Baby; I think he wants breakfast" I smirked and she rolled her eyes, reaching her hands out for the baby.

"Toss me my coverup please?" Demi asked and I nodded, grabbing the blue coverup which she put over herself while she breastfed since her son was in the room.

"We made you breakfast momma!" Her oldest son informed her again making he laugh.

"I know bubs, but baby brothers gotta eat first, wanna  pass me the card your holding? Looks cute" She complemented while he passed it over and she used her free hand to flip it open reading what was written inside.

"It's a little sloppy because I wrote it in pencil and he traced it; so if you can't read something, ask me later" I chuckled, running my fingers through the older boys hair; playing with the soft feather like locks.

"This is actually really cute babe; when did y'all make this?"

"Yesterday afternoon while you were at the studio but you came home before I could do the word tracing and hand prints so I did that now; so like... don't touch the bright red handprints" I laughed and she smiled, looking back down at the stamped handprint from her two boys. 

"Well done beautiful, happy mothers day to you as well" She puckered her lips and I leaned in and kissed her, the eldest making a "ew" sound making us smile.

The baby finished and I burped the baby while Demi ate her breakfast as we listened to the older boy tell stories.

"I would love to lay in bed with my sweet babies all day; but we gotta get up and head over to my mom's house" Demi sighed, leaning back onto her pillows after setting the almost empty plate down onto the bed spread.

Demi and I got up and we all got dressed and ready; Demi taking longer then myself so I took care of the dogs.

Once we got out of the house and arrived at Dianna's home; we were welcomed in with open arms and family yelling. 

"What's the yelling?" Demi questioned her father and he rolled her eyes.

"Dallas thinks Maddie took one of her shoes, when it was really Dianna but shh, you didn't hear that from me!" He winked, holding his pointer finger to his lips making Demi roll her eyes.

Dianna came out and hugged the children; stealing the four year old and the baby immediately. 

We had a mothers day lunch and it felt good to spend time with Demi's family and for dinner we went to mine, getting home late that night it was 11pm by the time both kids were asleep and I had time to myself with Demi.

Demi came out of the bathroom with a fresh clean face and showered body; looking radient as ever. 

"Look at mommy looking all sexy" I smirked, watching her close the bathroom door and come crawl into bed.

"I'm so tired" Demi whined and I nodded, agreeing. 

"If there were a fanfic, I would be all over your body right now" I giggled and Demi shook her head, reaching for the TV remote.

"One day; we should read our fan fictions" I suggested and Demi laughed, shaking her head.

"Why would we do that? Sounds cringey"

"We're cringey" I grinned and Demi leaned back into her like 50 pillows and pulled the blanket up rest under her boobs while she flipped through Netflix shows.

"No; we're us and that's all that matters, no fanfic or paparazzi story change that" Demi spoke; matter-of-factly.

"What does that have to do with us reading fanfics?" I laughed and she shrugged, snuggling closer to me.

"You just moved 5 million pillows to get comfy and you're on half of my pillow; bitch move over" I shoved Demi over and she huffed, pouting and I just shook my head.

"I love you; but stick to your own side, your leaky boobs can leak on your own pillows" 

"Hey!"

"I love you"

"Mhm; I love you too"

* * * *

As you can see; I refrain from using names normally so that way you can choose their own names 

Thought of on: July 13th 2018

Written on: July 13th 2018 and July 14th 2018

Published on: July 14th 2018

Word Count: 1111