A List of Reasons

I am compiling a list of reasons why I fell for you, meanwhile attempting to pinpoint which one of these reasons makes you so irresistible.

1. The curl of your biceps against the sleeves of your graphic tee as you cross your arms over each other,
2. and the freckles dancing along the length of them.
3. How much of your less-than-perfectly straight, white teeth are shown when you smile and laugh,
4. how you tilt your head back ever-so-slightly when you do.
5. The color of your eyes in different settings of light,
6. and how you roll them at me while you stifle the laughter I conjure out of you.
7. The melodious sound of your laughter and how real it is every, single time.
8. The concern I see in your eyes when I tell you I need your help.
9. And the lengths you go to prove to me you are here to be who I need you to be when it sometimes seems I have no one else.
10. How easily you understand everything that ails me,
11. and how you never belittle their gravity.
12. You take me seriously,
13. and you maintain eye contact with me, teaching me to do the same even while it encourages my anxiety to prosper infinitely.
14. How incredible you are with kids,
15. and how you wear your glasses.
16. You've had me fall in love with an attitude, a personality, a smile, emotions, and the feeling of arms around me, before I even found you physically attractive.
17. The way you lose yourself in your work,
18. almost like the rest of the world has disappeared.
19. Who you are proved to me who my "type" is,
20. and it's nice to finally be able to put it into words.