9: IT TAKES TWO

AUTHOR'S NOTE

GUYS.. Thank you so much for over 1K reads. I know I haven't updated in a while, but thank you for continuing to read it, I really appreciate it!

I hope you're all enjoying this story so far!

💜🖤💜

*******************

As he worked his kisses from my lips down to my neck I was finding it hard to contain my moans. I tried so hard to keep them at bay, but he was too damn good with his hands.

He knew all the right places, all the right spots, all the right things to do that would have me screaming his name out in pure pleasure.

He was also a tease too. The asshole.

He unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on his shirt until they were all undone and slid it off my shoulders slowly, exposing my chest to him. He ran his hands down my front painfully slow, his cool touch making me shiver and tilt my head back at the feeling of it.

"Holy shit!"

"Does my little kitten like that, hm?"

Did he...?

"Did you just call me kitten?"

That name done something to me. If felt innocent yet completely sexy and forbidden at the same time.

"Yes I did. Seeing as you don't want me to call you baby, I had to think of something else." He smirked.

"Do you like it?" He continued, kissing the top of my shoulder.

"Yes.. I- I do." I said, feeling every touch he was making.

Everything felt heightened. Every touch, every move he made, it was all intensified by such small things that made the moment more pleasurable.

He kissed down my neck until he reached the top of my shoulder and slowly made his way down to the middle of my chest, making me lean back a little. He had one of his hands behind me keeping me in place and the other ran down my side. I started moving my hips on his lap, making him groan.

"Fu*k." He pulled me up and kissed me hard making me gasp at the force of it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing myself into him.

"What are you doing to me, Ellie?" He groaned before kissing me again.

He pushed me back so I was laying on my back, making me giggle as I hit the soft surface below me.

He kissed my neck softly, making me let out a quiet moan. "You like that, don't you?" He whispered.

"Yes." I said, dragging the word out.

He carried on kissing the same little spot that made me go weak under him and he was beginning to learn that.

I let out a long, low moan making him smile. "I'll have to kiss you like this more often if it makes you do that."

"What makes you think this is going to be a regular thing, huh?" I managed to get out.

"I told you.. You're mine, so you better get used to it."

This dominant side of him was kind of sexy. He was in control and there was nothing I could do to stop him. I didn't want to stop him. I wanted him to take control.