2: BODY LANGUAGE

I'd been working at Mr Black's company for 2 months now, and it was going well. His assistant, Tammy, was currently on maternity leave, so I was filling in as his temporary assistant until she came back, which only means one thing. I have to see him a hell of a lot more than I would like to.

It's bad enough walking through the halls, his eyes dark with.. I don't even want to know. He's intense at times, but then other times he's calm and more relaxed.

"Ellie. My office. Now!!" he buzzed.

And today was one of those days where he was in a foul mood.

I made my way to his office, knocking on the door when I reached it. "Come in." I heard him say. I walked in closing the door behind me. He looked stressed. He was sitting in his chair rubbing his temples.

"You wanted to see me."

"Did you sort out the Williams case yet?" He asked, not looking at me.

"Yes. I did."

"Good."

He still didn't look up at me, he just sat there. "Are you okay, Mr Black? You look stressed." I said, a concerned tone to my voice.

Wait?! Back the truck up.. Why the hell do I care?

"I am stressed. But it's nothing for you to worry about." He said, finally meeting me gaze.

"Okay.. Was that all you needed?" I asked, my voice a little shaky.

"Yes. That's all." He said, leaning back in his chair, closing his eyes. I looked at him, and I mean really looked. Everything about him was well defined and shaped. Perfect even.

"Mr Black?"

"Yes, Miss Beaumont?" He replied, meeting my gaze. "Would you mind if I tried something?"

He looked at me curiously. "Depends on what that something is, Miss Beaumont." He said, smirking a little.

I didn't answer him, I just slowly walked over to him, his curious eyes watching me the whole time.

As I stood behind him, I took a deep breath before placing my hands on his shoulders and massaging them gently. He groaned as I did so, making me smirk.

I know I'm going to regret this.

"How does that feel?"

"Fu*king amazing." he groaned. I did this for a while longer before finally stopping. I gave him a friendly nod, smiled at him and made my way towards his door, but as I did, he stopped me. He grabbed me by my waist, turning me around and pinning me up against his door.

"Mr. Black.. What are yo--" I asked, my voice shaky as his hands snaked around my back pulling me closer to him.

"I never said you could leave, Ellie."

"B-But I have to get back to work."

"Work can wait. Do you really think you can come in here and massage me like that without me giving you something in return?"

"But.. I-- I don't want anything in return."

"Yes, you do. It's written all over your body." He whispered.

Damm him! He wasn't wrong. I wanted to feel his touch on my skin. I wanted to feel his lips on mine.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as he pressed my back up against the door."

"Because I can. And what I want. I usually get." He whispered in my ear. My eyes were glued to my feet, which were firmly stuck to the floor. I couldn't look at him, or move even if I wanted to.