7: THE MORNING AFTER

I woke up the next morning aching and sore all over. Some of those positions last night were..

Well let's just say I didn't know I was that flexible.

I looked over at him and he was still asleep. I rolled over onto to my back and sighed as I recalled in my mind what had happened between us last night.

I'd like to say it was all a dream.. But I'm laying in my bed, naked, and he's here lying next to me, also naked, so.. It was very much real.

I moved slightly and he rolled over and wrapped his arm round me. "Morning." He whispered.

"Er.. Morning." I said, looking up at my ceiling trying to avoid eye contact with him. I went to get up but he pulled me back down. "Where are you going?" He said, his hand firmly around my waist.

"Kitchen.. I need coffee."

That's one thing I needed in the morning was a nice cup of coffee. He let me go and I grabbed his shirt and put it on.

"It looks good on you." He said from behind me.

"What?" I said, my hand on the door handle. "My shirt. It looks good on you." I smiled but didn't turn around. I opened the door and went into the kitchen. A few minutes later, he appeared and sat at the counter watching me.

I didn't let it show, but inside I was nervous as hell knowing his eyes were on me. I diverted my gaze over to him and his eyes were fixed on mine. "Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare?" I said, pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"So that's how it's gonna be, is it?"

"What? That's what you said to me in your office a few days ago." I said, turning myself and leaning against the counter, taking a sip of my drink,

"You have a good memory, Ellie." He smirked. A very sexy smirk that made me want to-

NO! No, don't even go there. I'm still trying to recover from last night.

I took another sip of my drink trying to get those thoughts out my head. But the way he was looking at me, well he wasn't exactly making it easy. And him being half naked wasn't helping either.

He walked over to me and stood just inches away from me. I took another sip of my coffee while slowly looking up at him.

"What?"

He took the cup out my hand and placed it on the counter behind me, then placed his hands either side of me so I couldn't move.

"How are you feeling right now?" He said, placing a hand behind my neck.

"I'd rather not answer that." I said, turning to look away, but he grabbed my chin gently and turned my head back so I was facing him.

"I meant about last night." He smirked.

Right! Of course that's what he meant. Not!

"That's not what you meant and you know it!" I said confidently.

"My my, you really are a clever girl, aren't you, Ellie." He said, taking a piece of my hair and playing with it. The way he says my name sends shivers down my spine. He's turning me into a bad girl that can't get enough of him.

Before I could say anything, he had his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He whispered.