"But what about those who kidnapped? They're still people, they're still humans. Do they not get any of the same rights to life as you or me?"

"I gave them the opportunity to stop, I told them to just stay still and not try to do anything else! To just accept the fact they were going to jail and for it to be the end of it! But they tried to attack me again, so I shot them, and they turn out to be fatal wounds. I didn't want them to die!" CiCi's voice cracks as tears build up in her eyes, "I wanted to save them too! I wanted everyone to be alright, but it doesn't work like that! I can't save everyone, I wish I could but I just can't! I stay up every. Night" CiCi smacks the stand with an open palm in beat with her previous two words, "thinking what I could've done different, what I could have done to make sure that something like that would never happen again! But no matter what I do, the kidnappers always end up dying! You think that doesn't upset me? You think I'm some cold hearted bastard who doesn't have remorse?"

CiCi swipes angrily at her eyes and clears her throat, her face was red and a vein in her neck begins to pop out. She counted to ten in her head as she tries her best to control her temper. She never had a great hold on it, but what other choice did she have at the moment? CiCi was certain she's bound to pop a blood vessel.

"Miss Sullivan, I apologize for you feeling as such, but it still doesn't heal the fact that you've played judge, jury, and executioner! You've taken people from their homes just like a kidnapper! The only difference between you and them is that at least when they're kidnapped there's a chance for them to come back home, you killed, there's no going back home!" CiCi lets tears spill down her face as she takes in the truth. Mr. Chyeong was correct, there was no going back for those men and women she killed.

Mr. Chyeong smiles proudly, he could tell that CiCi was an emotional person, knock down her walls and she's as vulnerable as a baby bird. He's broke her, she's weak, and now for the real killing blow.

"Don't you think you should serve time for the crimes you've committed? Do time for taking the lives of people's children?" CiCi lowered her gaze as more tears flowed down her cheeks. Mr. Chyeong does a victory dance in his head, he's won this case.

But CiCi picks her head up and a determined passion burned in her brown eyes, "If I do time, who's going to save the victims that are still out there? Scared, alone, missing their families? If I go to jail, if Taehyung and I go to jail, who's going to save these people in the same amount of time as we do?"

"The police. It's their jobs to find people—"

"And that's what's so wrong with the world! We have to be paid to do the right thing! Why can't we just do the right thing and be ok with accepting a 'thank you' in return? Taehyung and I don't expect anything from these people, we just do the right thing, like how we're supposed to be doing... the right thing."

Mr. Chyeong nods his head, "No further questions, your honor."

CiCi lets out a shaky breath and Mr. Byun stands up and raises his chin.

"Miss Sullivan, there are some people here I would like you to meet." Mr. Byun speaks and a row of people stand, CiCi blinks slowly and her mouth hangs open, "I'm sure you remember them, Miss Sullivan. Can you all introduce yourselves?"

"Kim Ki,

Park Misun,

Han Raewook,

Kang Sanghee,

Dae Hyungjae,

Min Kiyoo."

Mr. Byun turns his attention back to CiCi and the shock on her face evident.

"These are some of the people that you have saved, Miss Sullivan, not all of them could make it because they had work."

"Objection! Can they do this?"

"I'll allow it." The judge's booming voice echos in the room.

"I am Kim Ki, Ciline, you saved my life. If it weren't for you, Lee Iseul would've held us until the day we died. You gave me my life back! I owe you everything!"

CiCi shakes her head and holds a proud smile, "You don't owe me anything. It was what I'm supposed to do."

~*~

"In the case of the people versus Kim and Sullivan, how do you find Mr. Kim?"

"We find Mr. Kim not guilty on all accounts."

The judge stirs in his seat, "In the case of the people versus Kim and Sullivan, how do you find Miss Sullivan?"

"We find Miss Ciline Sullivan....

Guilty."

________________________________

A/N: They found CiCi guilty because regardless of what she's done for the better, she still 'stole', so they still found her guilty.

I was going to do a double update... but I feel like you guys have waited long enough.