*Chapter 28*

*Karma's point of view*~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we reached our destination, we walked in our class, and of course stupid b*tches would start to give Nagisa the death stare, *Grrrrr* I growled, ‘Why are these B*tches always picking on my Nagisa! He didn't do a single thing wrong!’ I growled and thought Angrily I looked at the blue head and he seemed uncomfortable and sad again, but then he brighten up, he looked at me and Aaron and he smiled. ‘Im glad he took our advice’.

Aaron sat him down as I put his stuff down. He was too cute, Nagisa said his thanks, and I think I saw a Halo and angel wings on him. GOSH! DANG IT NAGISA! YOU TO CUTE AND PURE FOR THIS WORLD! When he smiled, his smile was beautiful and sweet, it caused me to blush so did Aaron. When Aaron and I said your welcome we were stuttering mess.

We quickly sat down. I sat down my seat ‘What is this feeling? My heart is beating fast, I felt this way before but to Okuda. Now I'm feeling it towards Nagisa but way much more. Do I like him?’

I was thinking about what I'm feeling and if my feelings for Nagisa, was more than a best friend feeling.

I saw Nagisa staring at me, so I decided to quickly turned my head the opposite direction from his. I was a blushing mess, I hope Nagisa didn't see me.

*Aaron's point of view*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally reached our school building and we walked to class, once we were in, a bunch girls giving Nagisa death stares. I was getting upset, cause all these girls are always picking on him no matter what. I felt Nagisa snuggle against my back, I felt bad for him. Then suddenly he brightened up, he started to smile and look at Karma and me. ‘He must have taken our advice, I'm glad’ I thought happily.

I sat him down on his chair while Karma put his stuff down. Nagisa thanked us with his smile, when he smiled I was blinded by the sweetness and purity. Me and Karma started to blush harshly. Karma raced back to his seat while I sat down beside Nagisa a placed my head down. I didn't want Nagisa to see me blushing. ‘Gosh Nagisa what did you do to us?’

(edit: Hey guys, sorry for not updating yesterday, I was tired, cause I had to get ready for school. And I wrote another book, it's called “Karma and the blue Neko”. And once again Thank you guys for supporting me and reading my books You guys are amazing, also sorry for the short chapter. And I will give more shout outs. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH (^^)(^^)(^^)