*Chapter 15*

*Karma's point of view*~~~~~~~~~

*BEEEEPPPP BEEEEPPPP*

I woke up and pressed the snooze button. Got myself out of bed and got ready for school. During my whole morning routine I was smiling. ‘Gosh I'm to darn happy(^^). Waking up to a new brand new day, with the sun shining, Okuda going out with me and Nagisa....’, then my mind went on to Nagisa. I haven't really talk to him for a while, I haven't even text him, if he got home safely or not. ‘hmm? I wonder how Nagisa is doing? He Really is a good friend to have, he really didn't judge me at all. Glad I could know that he cares for me’. I smiled and carried on thinking about how the morning is outstanding and all, while going to school.

Then I saw a certain bluenett walking to school. I smirked, then went up to him to scare him. He let out a ‘eek’ when I did. I chuckled at how adorable my friend was. He started to pout. I smirked.

“Awww, come on Nagisa cheer up.”

“No! Cause you always do this and Y-you know I hate it”, while he was walking faster to get away from me. I chuckled once again, ‘this bluenett is just too gosh darn cute’.

“Wait for me Nagisa!” I yelled out as I catched up to him. I looked at him and he looked away from my gaze. Then I smirked having a plan in my head.

“Ouch! It hurts! It hurts so bad!”, I said in a hurt tone, then I saw Nagisa look towards me in a worried look.

“W-what Happened Karma-kun!? What's going on!? Where are you hurt!?”, he said in a panicked voice. I think I saw a tear in his eyes. I smiled of how worried he was for me and smirked how cute and gullible the bluenett is. So I kept playing along with my actions.

“It hurts!”, I said holding one hand against my chest. And making a face expression that showed I was hurt.

“Karma-kun where are you hurt at!?”, he asked once more in a worried tone.

“Here!” I pointed at my chest and looked at him with a smirk and part smile ( author: I really don't know how, but im still putting it down). He looked dumbfounded. Then he started to punch me in the arm.

“WHAT THE HECK KARMA!! WHY YOU DO THAT! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU FREAKING GOT HURT!” then he pouted once again. He went ahead farther than me than he did at first. And ignored me, I yelled out to him but he kept ignoring me.

*Nagisa's point of view*~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Dang that stupid Karma! Why did he act like that, I was so freaking worried for him, why would he play with my emotions like that? That was scary... I actually thought that I would lose him’, I thought and kept walking. I heard Karma yell out to me, I just ignored him. I was to angry at him for playing with my emotions. He kept yelling till I heard him coming closer.

He ran to catch up to me. So when he catched up to me. I started to run, I ran to the school building.

*(They ran to school, while Nagisa is ahead ofcourse and Karma following after)*

I finally reached the school's building. I was huffing and panting for air outside of the building. Then I saw Karma. ‘He still yelling out to me?’ I thought catching my breath then I decide to head to class. Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and turned me over, to look at the person.

“Why *huff* the *huff* heck would you do that?”, he said while trying to catch his breath.

“cause you scared me and I thought I was going to lose you”, I said with a whisper, since Karma was breathing heavily for air he didn't hear it. Then he got himself together.

“What did you say, Nagisa-kun?” he asked me while giving me a confused look.

“I said that, I did that, cause you scared me and I was scared that I would had lose you!”, I said raising my voice, so he could hear me. Then he laughed. I looked at him.

“Why are you laughing Karma-kun? What's so funny?”. He stopped and looked at me. He gave a small chuckle. ‘His chuckle is so cute’. Then I shaked the thought away, cause I know he only see me as a friend.

“Your not gonna lose me Nagisa-kun, I'm never gonna leave you. I'm never gonna leave you for anything or anybody. And that's a promise.” Karma said with a chuckle. I then smiled at the words he said to me. I stick out my pinky.

“Are you sure your not gonna leave me for anything or anybody?”. I asked with my pinky up in the air. Then he smiled to me.

“ I, Karma Akabane, pinky promises that I would never leave my best friend Nagisa Shiota, for anybody or anything. And I would always be his best friend forever.” he said with a smile and connected his pinky with mine.

“And I, Nagisa Shiota, pinky promises that I would never leave my best friend, Karma Akabane for anybody or anything. And I would always be his best friend forever.” I said with a smile I was glad that, my best friend would never leave me for anyone or anything.
Then we went off to class.