*Chapter 5*

*Nagisa's point of view*~~~~~~~

After lunch ended, we headed to class. During the whole school day, I hardly paid any attention to the lesson. My mind was focused on something else, 'Whats so important that Karma-kun needs to tell me that cause him fidget and be so lost in thought', I was trying to guess some answers, and when I turned my head towards the Red Head. He saw me looking at him so he smiled and waved at me, I got suprised so I quickly turn my head towards the board. I think I blushed cause I felt my cheeks heat up and the weird thing is my heart.. My heart beat so fast and loud. I hope nobody notice.

'What is this strange feeling?', I thought as I put my hands towards my chest, so my hands could feel my heart beating fast. I smiled to the thought of it, this feeling was strange but interesting. Throughout the whole day, I just look outside of the window to gaze at the nice sceanery, not worrying about the lesson.

*Karma's point of view*~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Nagisa, look at me so I smiled and waved at him, the weird thing is that he didn't have back, he just quickly turn his towards the lesson on the board. "huh?", is all I could say from his weird actions. I shaked my head so I could stop thinking about it. Then I heard the bell rang, *RRIINGGGGG RRRIIINNNG*

'O.k it's time', I walked towards the blue head but he seems not to notice that I was walking towards him or even noticed that the bell rang to dismiss us to go home. Then I had a thought. I smirked, the smirk that I put on when I tease someone and I'm about to do something bad smirk. I walked up to him and......

"BOOOOO!!!!!",I yelled out, he suddenly jumped backwards and fall off of his chair.

"K-Karma-k-kun, why do you that for?", he said getting of the floor while pouting.

"You seemed to be lost in thought, What were you thinking about?", I asked, then something he did was out of the blue, he blushed. I smirked when I saw him blush. 'Another reason to tease him', I thought.

"Nn-Nothing, ii-its Nothing don't worry about ii-it Karma-kun". 'Oh look he is even stuttering', I smirked once again.

*Nagisa's point of view*~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nn-Nothing, ii-its Nothing don't worry about ii-it Karma-kun", I stuttered, 'GOSH I SHOULDN'T TELL HIM I WAS THINKING ABOUT HIM', I was a mess, I saw him smirked. That smirk looks nothing but trouble. 'Think about something fast so he won't do anything', then it hit me.

Nagisa: "Karma-kun, you said you have to tell me something. What is it?", I saw his smirk fade, 'YES IM SAFE!'.

"Oh yeah. Umm.. lets go outside and talk", he started to walk and I followed. Not long before we got there, then he spoke.

"Nagisa-kun, please don't find it weird or anything and I hope we could still be friends", after he said that I gave him a curious look.

"O.k I won't, and of course we will be friends no matter what", then I gave him a smile to comfort him then he sighed.

"O.k I have this feeling towards this someone, you know that person very well, and they are in our class, the person I like is smart, caring and Adorable. The person would always make me smile whenever that person is around. I think about this person often. I think I like this person very much". Then He smiled after saying that, it's not the smile he usually wear like the Causing in trouble smile, teasing smile even the cocky smile. It was a type a smile I barely see him wear often, it was a smile that showed he was happy and he deeply cared for that person it was that type of smile.

——————
(Rewritten ver.)

)