*Chapter 21*

*Karma's point of view*~~~~~~~~~

Me and Okuda left the school hand in hand. We were joking and smiling. But the thing that still couldn't get out of my head was,‘Why do I feel so upset and angry whenever Nagisa is around Aaron.’ I tried to think for some obvious reasons why I felt the way I did. Till....

“KARMA!” I was snapped back into reality.

“Sorry, Okuda I was thinking about something what did you say?”, I asked and Okuda frowned.

“N-never mind, it's seems that you didn't want to hang out with me Today i-its fine.” she said sadly and forced her frown to a smile. My heart sank at how I made her sad. I didn't mean too it's just that...... Ugh!!

“Its Ok Karma you didn't want to go on a date with me, you didn't have to lie you know? You would have just turn down the offer instead of forcing yourself to go out with me?” she said once again in a sad and dissapointed way. I looked towards her, and I saw tears coming down her face.

“Okuda! Are you o.k?”, ‘Ofcourse she's Not o.k dumba** she's f*cking crying!’ I thought to my stupid self.

“Okuda I really did want to go on a date with you, I was just thinking about something” I said while giving her a hug. She hugged back and cried on my chest, I patted her head to calm her down.

“And *hic* what were you *hic* thinking about?”

“I was thinking about what I should do on our date”, to be completely honest, I was thinking about what I should do on the date not just about Nagisa.

“*hic* Really *hic*?” she said looking up without breaking the hug. I kissed her forehead. And she blushed at my actions, it was really adorable.

“Yes! Really. Now let's get some ice cream?” I said while letting go of the hug and hold one of her hand. She smiled brightly and nodded. Then we went to the nearest Ice cream parlor near bye. ‘Im glad she's not sad anymore’ I thought.

We got our ice cream, I got strawberry and she got rainbow flavoured ice cream. Then we headed to the park. The park was absolutely. Breath taking. It was an open field surrounded by trees. Family and couples having a picnic. Kids laughing and playing. While the sky was blue and white while the clouds formed different shapes up in the sky, it was really breath taking. I looked  towards Okuda  and she was looking at the park in amazement.

I pulled out my jacket and laid against the grass for us to sit on, well her actually. I sat down and she sat down on my jacket after. We talked, laughed and joked while we were eating our ice cream. We saw how beautiful the sunset was. It was getting dark so we decided to head home. I walked her home, and I gave a kiss on her head before she went in her house. ‘Today was absolutely the best (^^)’ then I headed home myself.

When I got home, I changed into some sweat pants and a shirt. I hugged my Blue Angel Teddy bear, that Nagisa got me for Christmas/My birthday. I got him a devil one, it was funny that we got each other a teddy bear that represents ourselves. ‘Thinking about Nagisa, I wonder if he got home safely’ I got my phone out and started to text him.

*Nagisa's point of view*~~~~~~~~~~
(After Nagisa was walked home by Aaron)

‘Today was actually nice’ I thought with a smile. ‘Mother isn't home yet, she's out late, The new student and I became friends it wasn't such a bad day afterall’ I thought happily. I changed into a big pink shirt that didn't fit me that reached my mid though and I just wore boxers underneath. I went up to my girly room and jumped in bed and hugged my Red Demon Teddy bear, I remembered when I got Karma a blue angel one for his birthday. It was cute and funny how we got each other on based on our personalities. I smiled, ‘Thinking about Karma, Did he get home safe and how's his date’ I thought, I took out my phone. I was about to text him till *Ding* it was Karma.

(Hey! I'm gonna do something different so whenever they text it would be different when they talk so it won't be mixed up)

(Karma)- “Hey! Nagi did you get home safely?”, I saw Karma's text, I chuckled at his message.

(Nagisa)- “Yes! I did get home safely, Aaron walked me home. How about you? How was your date with Okuda?”, it still hurts thinking about Okuda and Karma together.

(Karma)- “My date was good. And did Aaron actually walked you home? Was it nice that he walked you home?When I read the first part, I was sad that I couldn't be happy for him. Then when I read the whole thing, I didn't know why, but when I read the rest, I could imagine Karma in a very upset tone right now and I wonder why? ‘Must be my imaginations’ I thought as I shaked my head.

(Nagisa)- “Yeah he did! And he offered to walk me home, it was funny he wouldn't stop asking till I said yes (^^)”, I texted, it was actually funny he wouldn't give up till I said yes to his offer and somewhat but I found it cute’ I chuckled at the memory.

(Karma)- “It sounded that you had a blast, with him walking you home, I still didn't know why, but when. I read this text I could imagine Karma saying it in a very angry tone.

(Nagisa)- “Karma? Are you upset or anything cause when I read your text it seems your upset. I don't know I'm just asking cause it seems like it and I don't know if it's only me

(Karma)- “Its just you, anyways Goodnight, when I read the message I frowned.

(Nagisa)- “O-oh o.k Goodnight, Karma Sweet dreams, I replied back. I put my phone down a frowned. ‘I think Karma's mad at me, and I don't know why?’ I hugged my teddy bear and tried to think why Karma was upset with me, till I started to doze off to sleep.