*Chapter 19*

*Karma's point of view*~~~~~~~~~~

When the new boy, Aaron came. Everyone was impressed with his technique he used on Koro-Sensei, not to lie I was too. When he first walked in, I saw all the girls looked at him with ‘I want you as my boyfriend’ look. I saw him looking around then he stopped at Nagisa. I looked away from Aaron to Nagisa, to see the little bluenett blushing. ‘Huh? Why is Nagisa Blushing?’ I thought. I shooked my head from the random thought and looked at Okuda, she seemed tranced to him. She finally saw me looking at her, she gave me a smile but instead of giving a happy smile I gave a awkward smile instead then I waved back at her, then I heard my phone vibrate, *BZZZ BZZ* it was from Okuda.

Okuda*: “Hey! Don't worry, I'm only attracted to you and nobody else (^^)”, this made me smile, that I know that my girlfriend wouldn't leave me for anyone else. Then I replied back.

Karma: “Good! Cause if you did. I would murder that person, :-P” I replied in a teasing but Yandere manner.

Okuda*: “O.k My Karma” I smiled at the thought of her being mines and I'm being hers.

We were basically texting during the whole introduction, we stopped texting when we heard a gun shot and saw a yellow tenticle flying in the air. I was suprised, ‘Finally! Someone who could get Koro-Sensei's tenticle other than me’ then I saw that Aaron actually got two of Koro-Sensei's tenticle. I was amazed then I gave a smirk. When Koro-Sensei said I was the first one to actually get his tenticle.

Then he was told to sit down beside Nagisa and Nagisa had to give him a tour since he was new. I frowned, Awww that means me and Nagi can't eat together’ I thought.

*BRRRRIIINNNGGG BRRRRIIINNNGGG*

“Finally lunch time” I said loudly with a sigh,  then I was approached by Okuda, my girlfriend.  I smiled at her and she smiled back.

“Since is Lunch time, want to eat together?” she asked in a happy way with a smile that I adore from her.

“Sorry Okuda, but I was gonna....” I was about to finish saying, ‘I was gonna eat lunch with Nagi’. But I suddenly saw him and Blondy talking and heading out first already. I frowned that they already left without me. I looked back at Okuda then I smiled.

“Yeah sure!” I said.

O “You were about to say something earlier. What was it?” she said in a curiously manner. I just shaked my head and replied that ‘it was nothing’. She took it and we started to head out.

Me and Okuda, mostly spent our time eating on a bench under a tree for shade. We laughed and joked, we were having fun.

“So do you know where we gonna go for our date?” she looked at me and I looked at her shaking my head ‘Yes’.

“Were actually gonna go to a nice park.” I said.

“Where is it and what is it called?” I chuckled at how curious she is and I found it absolutely adorable.

“Im not gonna tell you,it's a suprise and you'll now when we get there” I said while giving her a peck on the Nose. She giggled from the peck I gave her on the nose then she let out a ‘aww’ cause she wanted to know where the park was located and what it was called. I chuckled again at her behavior. ‘Okuda seems too cute’ I thought then I heard the bell rang.

*BRRRRIIINNNGGG BRRRRIIINNNGGG*

“Oh! It's time to go K-Karma” she said while stuttering my name. It was cute how she was trying to get used to call me just by ‘Karma’. When we were walking to class, I remembered a certain blue head.

“Oh! Wait Okuda, let me go find Nagisa first.” I said, while leaving her behind by herself.

I searched for Nagisa for a while till, I found him, he was sitting with Aaron. They were laughing and smiling, ‘They must be having fun’ I thought sadly. I didn't know why I was feeling sad to see Aaron and Nagisa hanging out. I shaked the feeling away and was about to approached them. Till I saw Nagisa in Aaron's arms. Nagisa was against Aaron's chest and Aaron's arms were around Nagisa. One arm was around his shoulders and the other one was around his waste. I suddenly found myself being mad at this. I didn't know why. ‘Why am I getting angry for. All Aaron did was catch Nagisa before he falls’. Then I heard Okuda calling for me. I broke away from my trance, and went to her.

“I've been looking everywhere for you, Have you found Nagisa yet?” she asked.

“Haha, yeah I did. Well let's go to class then” I said with an awkward laugh,  trying to erase the feeling I had when Nagisa was in Aaron's arms, instead of.........

Mines.

We went back to class, me and Okuda found our seat and we sat down, later afterwards, a certain Blue and Blond Head walked in, laughing and smiling. I didn't know why it made me feel sad. I watched them Talk, laugh, joke and smile till our teacher walked in. I frowned, ‘Why am I sad? Why am I sad that Nagisa is having fun with Aaron?’ I thought. The lesson started but I didn't careless about the lesson. I was more focused, on why I felt upset, sad, mad and dissapointed. When Nagisa was having fun with Aaron.

‘Do I probably like him? No! I'm dating Okuda, and Nagisa is a friend. And plus your straight’ I thought, I was still trying to make sure if my mind was correct, so I continued to think again.

‘Am I straight? And Do I like Nagisa like that?’ and thought again.

‘Do I like Nagisa as a friend or more than that?’ I kept on thinking trying to figure out my feelings and thoughts.

‘Am I even straight? And is my feelings for Nagisa, more than a friend interest’ I finally thought.