(Thank you, Shout out and noticed)

Author here. I just want to say is........ *Breaths in*

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR Y'ALL LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, SWEET AND KIND!! IM SO HAPPY!!!

*Breaths out* Since, I'm going to school on the 4 of September. And I won't be able to update as I can. I'm secretly as in secretly updating my books. (My parents dont know anything about this. One of my sister does though)

But I'm trying to update every single day as my thanks to my lovely, and sweet readers who supports me. I don't want to DISAPPOINT you all, You guys are just to precious.(^^)(^^)

Karma: “Hello, people who supports this stupid and low life author. I want to say..... Is........ T- tha*cough* Let me do this again. I want to say is Th-*cough*. I ain't gonna do this crap!!! It's too hard!! I'm actually surprised that people actually follows and supports the author

Me: *sobs in the corner*

Nagisa: “Karma that's rudeto say especially to the author

Karma: “What it's true I'm actually suprised that she even gets followed and gets supported” *smirks*

Nagisa: “Whatever Karma *rolls eyes* Anyways. Thank you guys, Thank you readers, Thank you Followers,and Thank you you supporters. You don't know how much it means to us characters and Author, tat you love and support us. You guys are AMAZING!!! And truelly Sweet and kind!!” *Nagisa smiles cutely and gives you all a hug*

Aaron: “Ummm...... Well hi.*Breaths in* I want to say is Thank you, for you guys support and love. And also thank you for not hating on me, when I first appeared in the story. I'm actually thankful for that, cause I thought I would get alot of hate comments. Thank you guys for everything”, *Smiles charmingly and happy*

Me: *stands up and dries tears* “O.k Now for the......

Karma: “Hold up stupid! I didn't even say mines yet

Aaron, me and Nagisa: “But you refused to!!!

Karma: “Whatever *Rolls eyes* Anyways Th-*Cough*  o.k you know what!!!! *CLEARS THROAT and becomes charming* Thank you! You lovely supporters, and followers, y'all are truelly amazing, and I hope you continue to read the author's book” *smiles nice and sweetly*

*Me, Aaron and Nagisa backs away from Karma*

Karma: “Whats wrong?

Me: “Wheres the real Karma and what you do with him also who are you?

Karma: “You know what!!! Why do I even try to act nice!!

Aaron: “Welp, we found the real Karma, let's move on to the shout outs now

Author: I'm giving out the shout outs for the people who love and support me. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!

*YandereNekoHavens

*Acornership

*Azneko

*Luna_sol

*Red-Moonflower

*Yaoi-1Karmagisa

*Nagisamaid4life

*MiraQrow33

*Asthenic-anime

*Cheeksbopeeps

*RandomIsOnline

*Loli2moe

*Cookiefanatic9

*Shadowwalker05

*Elisa_ivy

*Master_core

*Zonilant

*Borkbork101

*Nat2224

*Brainier14

*Neomy72

*GabbyLowe1

*Niyah_Slayer7503

*Otaku- Michael

*Blueberrypython

*Jayissorry

*Mirbunny

Thank you everyone who is in this list. Also thank you to the ones who I didn't mention and is not on this list y'all are amazing truelly amazing. THANK YOU!!!!

Aaron: “Yup I knew I'm a 3rd party that no body goes to”

Everyone: “ THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!! YALL ARE AMAZING!!! ”