2

It was 3:00 pm when you realized that the whole day has almost passed.

Dinah never tried to call you again. Maybe she's just busy rehearsing. Lol.

It's damn sad.

You decided to take a nap. A NAP.

You're currently dreaming about some hot girls when your phone rang.

*sledgehammer playing*

Who's calling you?

You answered the phone and heard Dinah's alluring voice.

"Hi Y/N, how are you?", she asked sweetly.

You rolled your eyes.

"I was sleeping. You, HOW ARE YOU?", you asked sarcastically.

"Why are you so mean right now? Don't you wanna talk to me?", she asked sadly.

"Your rehearsal took years.", you said being mean again.

"Damn it. We have to prepare also for our upcoming tour!", she shouted over the phone.

"Stop shouting at me. I don't like hearing high-pitched voice on a call.", you replied.

You're waiting for her to respond but she didn't. The call has ended already.

Dinah's POV
Y/N annoyed me a lot through that damn phone call. I just want to talk to her but she dissed me. Fuck, I feel like shit today.

I was currently thinking about Y/N when the girls came into the room again.

"Hey, why aren't you talking to the love of your life?", Lauren teased.

"She's not the loml.", I said while rolling my eyes at her.

"If your eyes got stuck on the back of your head, I will definitely throw a party.", Mani joked.

"Don't be so mean Mani.", Ally said.

Mani kissed Ally on her cheek. 🙄

"Don't be mad, it was just a joke babe.", Mani said.

"You guys should stop making out.", I said.

Well, Normally is really showing their love for each other so often. Andddd I'm like so jealous cuz they're inlove and I'm not. I suck.

"We're not even making out. Mani's just being cute rn.", Ally said.

Didn't see that one coming.

I just got my phone and opened my instagram account.

I snapped a picture at the moment, even though I look like a complete mess.

I posted it with a caption "I miss you already 😥"

Well definitely, it's for Y/N. I don't know, I just kinda find her attractive and fun to talk to. I love the way she smiles at me and the way she laughs. I love her face. Everything's just fine. But she annoyed me earlier cuz she made me feel like shit, like she doesn't ever wanna talk to me again. Probably, she got mad because I kept her waiting. Well, she should understand that rehearsal's really important, we need it. We need to obey them.

Maybe I need a distraction.

"Hey guys, can you call someone I could take out on a date?", I asked.

"What the?! Dinah is going to date someone already!!!", Camila shouted.

"Why?", Lauren asked.

"Nothing.", I said.

"No, this can't be about Y/N.", Mani said.

"It definitely is.", Ally said while rubbing her temples with her thumbs.

"Guys stop! It's not about Y/N. It's about my self. I need to get out of here, I wanna dateeeee!", I shouted while twerking.

"Crazy ass, well fine. Go with Amanda. I'll call her.", Mani said.

I smiled at her.

After 1 hour of waiting, I went on a date with Amanda, Mani's friend.

At the restaurant, I captured some photos of her and me. I posted it on instagram and captioned it "Date night with @amanduhhh 💖". Let's see if y/n will get jelly jelly.

I am really having a very boring night. Amanda is just so plain, you know? She couldn't say exciting things, all she's saying is about her new orange bed sheet!

"I'll take you home now.", I said with a little smile.

She frowned.

"Why? Didn't you like the stories about my new bed sheet?!", she asked.

"No, it's not that. It's just, it's getting late.", I lied.

She nodded.

I took her home and I went home also. I immediately searched for Mani so I can scold her.

I saw her making out with Ally. ALLYSIN!

"Did your tongues got stuck together? Never expected this from you Ally, maybe you lost your holy water.", I said.

They're shocked.

"Oh you're home.", Mani said.

"No, I'm not. I'm still with Ms. Bed Sheet.", I sarcastically said.

"How was your date anyway?", Lauren asked as she sat down between Mani and Ally. Oh so rude.

"It's really lame! Don't ever recommend her again, damn it Mani.", I said rolling my eyes.

"Why? 😂", she asked (definitely laughing).

I walked out and went to my room.

I changed my clothes and opened my phone.

It's 6:00 pm already.

I opened my instagram account, no dm's from Y/N. I opened my messages, nothing from Y/N. I opened Twitter dm's, nothing from her again.

Damn, she definitely forgot about me.

Y/N POV
I fucking saw their pictures, they're happily dating. I could never accept it. I would never accept it. I need to stop talking to Dinah. I think I'm starting to like her already, not just being my fave, but more than that so I better stop now cuz I'm just gonna hurt myself.

I got my phone and blocked all her ways to be able to contact me.

I sighed. Fuck, what will happen now?

I was just thinking about what will happen, when I got new dm.

It's from Lauren.

@laurenjauregui: Talk to Dinah, she's shouting so loud.

y/n: Why would I? 😕

Another dm.

@normani: Fuck, I'm gonna slap her if she won't stop shouting your name.

y/n: Ain't my fault. Tell her. 😙

Another dm.

@camila_cabello: I can't focus on my banana. Talk to her. 😤

y/n: Stay away from her so you can have some time alone with your buhnuhnuh 💁

Another dm, last.

@allybrooke: What's your address?

Wow, different statement from Ally.

y/n: Why would you mind?

@allybrooke: I wanna meet you. 😊

y/n: Hell no, ain't gonna fall for this.

@allybrooke: I'm serious.

I thought of meeting her in person and it gave me chills.

y/n: *your address*, I trust you.

@allybrooke: Thanks, see you in two weeks.

y/n: I won't assume you'd really come here.

@allybrooke: I will baby. See you. 😘

I checked the time, it's already 7:00 pm and surprisingly, I'm already tired.

I put my phone away and slept.