Outing with the Empress

I pulled away and gave a little space between us. "Jandi told me you're taking me out." I said but she didn't say anything. I lifted my head up and found her watching me, she looked at me for a while before walking up to me and turned me around, making my eyes meet hers.

"Yes I did and I hope she didn't let the cat out of the bag because it's a special surprise." She replied playfully, making me raise my slightly down head back up to her face. 

She confuses me, she's supposed to be annoyed with me but she acts as if all she sees when looking at me is sunshine. 

I was getting more annoyed but then she did that and I giggled.

I giggled when she surprisingly moved closer to me, kissed the space between my two eyes and said while looking me in the eyes. "You're so beautiful." 

"That's weird and what do you mean by her letting the cat out of the bag, which cat? And which bag? " I asked pretending to be curious but I was actually trying to conceal the obvious excitement her action caused. 

"Our picnic location. I said I hope she didn't tell you." She replied.

"Oh.." I whispered while still blushing as she is looking at me like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world ..again.

"What? ..why do you keep looking at me like that?" I asked giggling because she continued looking at me like that.

"Your lips, they're calling for me." She replied and instantly I began to step back but she smiled and then she carried me outside in bridal style and put me inside a wagon.

-----------+

"Oh my! This is so beautiful." I yelled excitedly when she helped me out of the royal wagon then turned to her smiling.

"This is a river Ruyi and you're not with any picnic bag." I blurts out and when I realized I had called her by her name, I covered my stupid mouth with my hands and look at her scared, but she isn't even wearing one of her mean glare instead she's smiling and this made me mutter "ok.." In my mind.

"What..?" I asked when she still continued smiling.

"Your face then, it was so cute." 

"No, it wasn't." I said stubbornly folding my hands around my under bust.

"Yes it was and it still is." She paused, looked at me as if she remembered something. "You're owing me a kiss." She said, making me confused.

"No I'm not.." 

"Yes, you are." She insisted

"But how?."

"You called me Ruyi so you owe me a kiss."

"But you also call me Nana and I never demand for a kiss." I replied, refusing to give in to her request.

"Alright, let's do it this way, anytime I call you Nana you get a kiss and anytime you call me Ruyi ..I get a kiss and now you're owing me one kiss. Please can I get my kiss or is my Nana a bad woman who doesn't pay up when she's owing?".

"You always call me Nana though and you just did but I'm going to pay up because I won't be paying up next time." I replied looking at her annoyingly and at the same time smiling although it doesn't show. For some reason I find her attractive and funny and also my body is now at ease with her near me.

"You will love, I know you love my name." She said confidently as she grabbed me around my waist and pulled me to her leaving three inches space and then she looked at me, telling me to go ahead with her head.

I bend my head and press my lips to hers planning on pulling away immediately but she reciprocate ..kissing me back so seductively that it made my mouth open up for her willingly and then she began kissing me with her tongue and all of a sudden she pulled back leaving me hot and confused ..just when I had wanted her to kiss me senseless, she stopped.

"What are you doing?" I asked panicking when she started pulling on my clothes.