"Who are you?" the men asked Aryan.

"I am her boyfriend and she is with me, do you understand? She will only dance with me." Aryan pointed his finger and displayed his strong fists at them. The men left the place quickly.

Samira witnessed all of these from far and thought to herself, "Oh shit! Those men are good for nothing. Aryan saved Jiyasha and I think I got a better clue to put Jiyasha in huge trouble again. But before that, I will teach Monica a lesson."

Aryan turned towards Jiyasha and she stared at him. They remained silent for a few minutes and then he held her hand. His other free hand landed on her waist. He pulled her closer to shake legs with the ongoing music.

While they were dancing, Aryan spoke softly to Jiyasha, "You have become my habit Jiyasha, you have become my need. I always try to find a reason to meet you and come closer to you."

He pulled her even closer and his warm breath fell onto her cheeks while Jiyasha tried to move away. "Why do you want to move away when I know you too have feelings for me."

"How do you always come to know that I am in trouble and you are there suddenly to help me? Like today, I needed someone to dance with me and those men were troubling me. But you saved me as usual. Will you tell me who you are. I can't take it anymore." Jiyasha asked him slamming his chest.

Aryan twirled her around and her pink gown fluttered in the air. She spun around him and he pressed her shoulders against his chest. She turned towards him and he added, "You will know very soon who I am but don't take me wrong. And always remember that whatever it is, I feel for you truly."

They continued dancing and she spoke, "When will that day come I wonder! I want to know more about you."

He lifted her higher in the air and they whirled around. Then he gently placed her back on the ground. They locked their eyes with each other passionately and the feeling of something beautiful was beginning to develop in their hearts.

"You appear and disappear all of a sudden? Why don't I have the right to even contact you?" Aryan was listening to Jiyasha's complaints patiently as she slammed her palms against his chest.

He held her hands and kissed them softly. "I am sorry for hurting you so much but I have never wanted to put you in trouble. I have always wanted you to be safe. By the way you look the most beautiful girl in tonight's party in this dress."

Jiyasha fell in Aryan's arms as the music ended. Monica looked around and saw Jiyasha with Aryan. She thought, "Who's that handsome guy in such expensive coat and pants and why is Jiyasha dancing with him?"

Monica gestured at Jiyasha and the latter excused herself from Aryan. She ran over to Monica and Monica asked her, "Who is he, Jiyasha?"

"He is only that mysterious guy, Mr. Nameless who helps me out everywhere," she told her.

"Then I should go and talk to him about you. He has been hurting you and keeping you in worries for no reason." Monica turned to go but Jiyasha stopped her.

"No Monica, I spoke to him but he is adamant to reveal anything about him. I don't think he'll tell you anything as well." Jiyasha bit her lips.

Monica and Jiyasha walked back into the crowd while Samira continued keeping her eyes on the girls constantly.

*

After some time, Jiyasha grabbed her food plate and Aryan assisted her. Monica was having her dinner with Kabir in an another corner.

"Why have you come here by the way?" Aryan asked her. Jiyasha narrated everything to him but not the pregnancy truth of Monica. He nodded his head and asked again, "So is their marriage fixed finally?"