Saying Hi

Boruto
To my surprise it was a girl..she looked my age. At first i had no idea who it was but then she looked at both me and uncel sasuke. Her expershion changed fast. "D..dad...Boruto!?" She said shocked. Did I know her? I looked at her from head to toe and observed a symbole on her skirt..

 Did I know her? I looked at her from head to toe and observed a symbole on her skirt

It had the Uchiha logo on it. I know that theres only two Uchias.. unckel sasuke and...Sarada. I looked at her in shock relizeing who she was. She ran to us and pulled both me and uncel sasuke in for a hug. "H..hi..sarada." i said as she hugged us both. Her hair is longer..and she has the same red glasses..she looks beautiful... she pulled away from our hug. "I hate yous..but im glad yous are back." She says smileing big. Her oynox eyes are so amazingly beautuful.. she looks at me and smiles. I cant help but blush. "So how did your mission go Sarada?" Dad breaks the silence. She looks over at my dad. "The mission was a success lord seventh." She says standing up striaght and bowing to my dad. I cant help but giggel. "What!?" She stands up and looks at me. "You haven't changed one bit Uchiha." I say still giggeling some. She looks at me and flicks my nose. "Niether have you Bolt." She says turning around to face her father. I blush agian. She remembered our nicknames for eachother... I call her Uchiha and she calls me... Bolt.

Sarada
I look away from Boruto knowing hes haveing a "moment". He can be so anyoing.. anyway i look at my father whos looking at me. "So how are you papa?" I ask him. He gives me a warm smile. "I missed you Sarada." He says not answering my question. "Yea I missed you too. So how are you?" I ask him agian. He noods. "Im alright how have you been?" I smile and look at lord seventh. "Ive been trianing.." i say to him with a big smile on my face. Papa just looks at me with a curiuse face. "What have you learned?" "I can do the resangon, resanshurican, and youll never guess what i unlocked.... my Susanoo mode!" I say with exsitement. Papa and Boruto both jump up with surprise. "She can probaly beet the crap out of both of you..ive been helping her trian.." lord seventh says proudly. Papa and Bolt both look at lord seventh with a surprised face. "What!?" He asks scared. "That's awsome!! Now i have two chalenges in the future!" Boruto clentches his fist and whispers. "Yes." I roll my eyes.  "Y..you unlocked your Susanoo..?" Papa looks at me with surprises. "Yea!" I chear. "T..thats great honey.." papa says trying to change the subject. "S..so how's your mom?" Papa asks but befor I could answer Boruto interrupts. "Mom! I have to go! I wanna go surprise mom and Himawari!" Boruto waves goodbye before running out of the window. We watch him leave. "Comeon papa lets go home so you can ask her yourself." I say smileing. Papa nods and we exsite out of the office befor saying our goodbyes to lord seventh..